Sideshow Freddy Krueger SilentSurfer Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Gestapo hat was the best one I've worked on. For some reason, the plastic underneath was thicker than any of the others I've done, and the fur on it was also rougher some how. The overall effect of it is very nice. I almost swapped it for the one on my Freddy.

Did you get the email about the left over parts?

Your Gestapo hat was the best one I've worked on. For some reason, the plastic underneath was thicker than any of the others I've done, and the fur on it was also rougher some how. The overall effect of it is very nice. I almost swapped it for the one on my Freddy.

Did you get the email about the left over parts?

Sounds good! I emailed you back.:D

Somebody hit me up to do an Ash custom recently, so my wife and I felt like seeing the movies again, skipping Evil Dead and starting with Evil Dead II. I can't believe I never caught this before, but when Ash goes down to the fruit cellar near the end of the movie to retrieve the Necronomicon pages...
cap002.jpg

He sees a door across the cellar from the stairs...
cap003.jpg

And hanging next to the door is Freddy Krueger's glove.
EvilDeadIIFreddysGlove.jpg

How about that, huh? Here is the second shot when Ash reaches for the handle. The blades of the glove are still in the shot.
EvilDeadIIFreddysGloveBlades.jpg

Somebody hit me up to do an Ash custom recently, so my wife and I felt like seeing the movies again, skipping Evil Dead and starting with Evil Dead II. I can't believe I never caught this before, but when Ash goes down to the fruit cellar near the end of the movie to retrieve the Necronomicon pages...He sees a door across the cellar from the stairs...

And hanging next to the door is Freddy Krueger's glove.
EvilDeadIIFreddysGlove.jpg

How about that, huh? Here is the second shot when Ash reaches for the handle. The blades of the glove are still in the shot.

That's pretty cool man! All the times I've seen that flick and I've never noticed that :lol

btw: thanks again for doing my Freddies! I just posted this in the "recently purchased" thread, but I figure I can drop it in here too. Your Fred's look so at home on my shelf :rock

customfreddykruegers.jpg

btw: thanks again for doing my Freddies! I just posted this in the "recently purchased" thread, but I figure I can drop it in here too. Your Fred's look so at home on my shelf :rock

customfreddykruegers.jpg

Very cool. I love that red sleave sweater. I'm very tempted to do that to another Mezco sweater to make the Springwood Slasher out of the human Freddy figure.

Got my package today SS!! I must say your work is truly breathtaking in person. I'm simply blown away. I did a video review right away cause I just couldnt contain myself!!! Thanks again brotha!!! :rock:rock:rock

Video Review-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOSjR9JeeM

Freddy002.jpg

Freddy005.jpg

Freddy010.jpg

Freddy015.jpg

Freddy018.jpg

Thanks a lot Nathan! He looks amazing, can't wait to have him and my Myers on my shelf! I'll get the Freddy Part 1 out as soon as I get the pieces. I'll also be posting a video, featuring both, on Youtube. I'll link it here.

Thanks again.

Back