Sideshow Freddy Krueger SilentSurfer Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I haven't posted my SS Freddy yet because I've been on the hunt for an accessory for him. But I finally got it, so here are some quick pics of him with it. They don't do SS's work justice at all. SS's photos of mine are much better showing him off, but he is in the detolf now and its hard to get good pics in there.

dsc01619g.jpg

dsc01620m.jpg

I have no idea if the baby doll is anything Freddy ever used in one of the films, but it just looks so creepy with him. The old, beat up doll is creepy by itself, but then in the hands of Freddy, it looks even better. It just gives him that creepy child killer vibe.

Awesome Dio you got set up, though it may not been have been in a movie, being who Freddy is, it makes the overall look a Freakish, Scary scene. I love it.

Awesome Dio you got set up, though it may not been have been in a movie, being who Freddy is, it makes the overall look a Freakish, Scary scene. I love it.

That was my thought too. It just seems to fit. Glad I'm not the only one to think so.

Very cool man - dig it! Where'd you score that thing, or is it a custom?

I got it from Toy Anxiety. Its from the Sideshow Planet of the Apes line. Both the Nova/Taylor 2 pack and Cornelius came with it. I've been looking for it for a couple of months now and it just happend to pop up on their site randomly. I say randomly because they didn't break down any more Apes recently. But I was thrilled to finally see it pop up after months of search!

Very cool, thanks for the info - might have to track one of those down myself. ...still need to get me a furnace too :(

Back