The SITH ANAKIN PICTURE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Why nude? Is this about a joke I have missed?
kitforpost2.jpg
luke-for-deke.jpg

I, like Mikey, will be repainting this figure. I know it seems a little redundant to buy a figure that is essentially the same as the last one, only to repaint over the deco we were paying for... BUT..

I really wanted both versions of Anakin, I want a Jedi hero Anakin.. And I want the Evil Baby-Killer Vader. So I will repaint the eyes, giving him less of a blank stare, I'll also burn up the clothing a little bit, to make him look like he's at the end of his fight with Kenobi.. Probably even dirty up the stand a little to give it more depth. I just want him to look a tad more EVIL.....:devil

I should be getting him in a few days, so I can't wait to start!

I'm just repainting the head. I want my App. Vader storming the Keep. I can't wait to see what you do to the clothes, though!! I may be inspired.

I just got mine (arrived 30 minutes after I left for work) at least they rang the doorbell this time. It looks really awesome, I'll get pictures tommorrow. The arm is REALLY tight, I can't get it off right now, and what's worse is that the arm is turned the wrong direction so I'll have to get it off to put it on correctly.

Finally got the arm off, it seems there's like some paint or something in the socket, once you get the arm out (pull really hard) it'll come right out and then you'll be able to put it in and out easier (but not too easy). So that was fixed. I must say, this is a really good figure, the likeness is SO much better if you see it in person (which makes me wonder how good the Obi figure will look like in person) the accessories are awesome, the paint job is awesome. The stand is really awesome, this is really up there along with Kit. Anyways, here's some pics.

darthviper107 said:
Finally got the arm off, it seems there's like some paint or something in the socket, once you get the arm out (pull really hard) it'll come right out and then you'll be able to put it in and out easier (but not too easy). So that was fixed. I must say, this is a really good figure, the likeness is SO much better if you see it in person (which makes me wonder how good the Obi figure will look like in person) the accessories are awesome, the paint job is awesome. The stand is really awesome, this is really up there along with Kit. Anyways, here's some pics.

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait for mine to arrive!:D

Anybody think the eyes should be more blood red like the photo on the box? I think the eyes look good, but the red is a bit muted. The dark under the eyes is superb, however.
Any thoughts?

hunky_artist said:
...and I, Darren, can't wait to see what you both do :D

:lol Thanks Darren! I hope I can do something cool with him. I've been wanting to since the beginning with my Anakin, but was kinda wary seeing as though I only had one. I didn't want to ruin him and have to find another replacement figure. Now that I have two, I feel brave enough to try.

And.... the extra practice as of late has helped a lot too! :D

I was disappointed by both the eyebrows and the changed material they used for the tunic. IMO, it feels cheap. That being said, I hope to get both Jedi and Sith Anakin worked on eventually...

I chose to get just the Jedi Anakin and after seeing the pictures posted here. I know I made the right choice. Sith eyes are cool and all but c'mon it was one scene in the movie. Not the most versitile option for posing him. Plus the costume remained the same. Needs some burn holes and dirty it up a bit.

Jango56031 said:
I chose to get just the Jedi Anakin and after seeing the pictures posted here. I know I made the right choice. Sith eyes are cool and all but c'mon it was one scene in the movie. Not the most versitile option for posing him. Plus the costume remained the same. Needs some burn holes and dirty it up a bit.

Well - I waas planning to get two of most the Jedi anyway - to display with robe on and robe off - so it just made the decision easy with Anakin- Sith with the robe on - ala the Jedi Temple Massacre, and Jedi Anakin with robe off. I'm basically trying to score the exclusive upfront from Sideshow and then pick up a non-exclusive on the secondary market as I'm not particularly miffed or in a rush to get it.

Matt Bowen said:
I was disappointed by both the eyebrows and the changed material they used for the tunic. IMO, it feels cheap. That being said, I hope to get both Jedi and Sith Anakin worked on eventually...

Yeah I noticed the tunic too. Weird.

Jango56031 said:
IPlus the costume remained the same. Needs some burn holes and dirty it up a bit.

EXACTLY!!
Anybody have any quality photos of the Mustafar Duel costume so I can do a proper custom???!!!! I too want it more dirty and burnt and with cinder holes!

Back