Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming that's my ROTJ waiting for the new mask and body?

Boy, o, boy! I can't wait... I mean, I can:p

Anyway, glad your feeling better Mrs.H!

Really everyone doesnt need to worry,the ones being made are the last so Mr H is all out, all I know is hes buying in plus cannibalising his own sideshow Vader,for the big bodies ,a new mask has been made for all version,a complete from the ground up Sith version,status is
commtech ,just hollowing out the solid hands
jay, final assembly using the new mask.
entropy chicken waiting on the new ROTS face.
likewise with hydeous' ROTS
ROTJ waiting on new mask and shipment of sideshow vader body.
Amanmatt,finished done,dusted,with new style dome thingy.
Now Im going to bed,he can get on with it.

love
Steph x

Hi Steph

I did talk with Glenn sometime back about looking at a bit of damage i have on my ANH Vader that i bought from a board memeber here. I sent pics and Glenn seemed happy at the time to fix it, is this still possible?

Thanks Aaron

Thank you for the update. Now, all we needed (or at least me) was to get an update from you. By no means this was meant to rush the job. Don't feel pressured to deliver if you think it's not ready. I mean, we've waited for so long (again, speaking for myself at least), that a few more days/weeks/months to reach perfection won't hurt.

Again, thank you for the update.:)

Glad you're feeling better mrs. h!

i can only second that.

:exactly: I third that

The domes are looking really good. I cant wait to get the two I payed for (about End of May) to add to my Vader.. getting very excited hehehe.
One of each finish. (Screen Brush look finish and High Gloss finish).

Take Care,
Chad.

Last edited:
I should metion that I haven't heard anything since the 17th June and sent a PM on the 18th August (As well as above message on the 20th August) with no response.

So I hope all is well and that you are both OK, I understand that home life can be hectic at times.

Any news on the reveal helmet and old evil anakin head painted ?
Thanks for shedding some light on your situation Mrs H. Real life is such a pain some times, brings us all back to reality with a bump.

and new ESB dome for Vaders Als ESB with flattened crown as the ESB dome was allegedly a reworked ANH one. (just finishing casted ESB gloves on this)
2010_08170007.jpg

Looks great! Can't wait to see it all lit up, etc.

Let me know when he's ready....if I need to send a some $ for shipping let me know.

Hope things get better for you guys!

Hello Glenn!

It's been a month since your last PM stating you were sending my package that same day, yet nothing has arrived.

Did you send it out? Did it have a tracking number?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

a PM from Glenn I received on Tuesday, thought I'd share it with you guys:

hi, ive go him here, he will appear shortly after commtechs ANh which will show on the thread any day, i rebuilt the mask again over what you have seen, so some fresh stuff for everyone to see and hopefully like.

cant wait :panic:

how much does one of these vaders go for??...i read as many pages as i could but judging by that...seems he might not be the best of communicators....or atleast on a timely basis....can anyone shoot me a price quote or just reply here...i'm interested...but i'm not beat for waiting for years to get a custom...especially if i've paid for the custom many months/years in advance...:-/

Back