Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not being rude, but should I be worried about not recieving a reply or any answers to my Email and post here. Still waiting for my items that I was informed were being posted.

I note on Hurricane's profile it says:-
Last Activity: 12-02-2010 08:38 AM

I hope all is ok at home etc.

Chances are it hasnt been sent yet.

I dunno, havent heard a thing from hurc either.

Despite having said that my vader is ready and pics should be showing up any day now (few months ago) :dunno

I want my vader, but as each passing day Im getting more pessimistic now :monkey2

Chances are it hasnt been sent yet.

I dunno, havent heard a thing from hurc either.

Despite having said that my vader is ready and pics should be showing up any day now (few months ago) :dunno

I want my vader, but as each passing day Im getting more pessimistic now :monkey2

I thought It probably hasn't been posted. I was so looking forward to it to.:(

Can't wait to see your Vader. Please post pics.

BUmmer....i would be livid...people trust you with their money...the least you could do is provide some sort of communication...

He did.

Every now and then, that is. Saying that its done, pending pics.

Just that pics fail to show over and over again, and its been more than a year, since the agreed time frame, which was 3 months.

This is kinda disappointing really :(

He did.

Every now and then, that is. Saying that its done, pending pics.

Just that pics fail to show over and over again, and its been more than a year, since the agreed time frame, which was 3 months.

This is kinda disappointing really :(

I got the 3 months estimate as well and it's been one year and a half since I placed my order (paid).

another Bump

Please update us all.

does anybody have contact to Hurc directly?

just wanted to know if you guys actually pay for these customs before they are made?

My new rule for commissions is that I pay with my Credit Card via paypal and if they cannot deliver in the 4 months allowed for a refund, then I simply take my refund and leave them holding a bag of ____.

My new rule for commissions is that I pay with my Credit Card via paypal and if they cannot deliver in the 4 months allowed for a refund, then I simply take my refund and leave them holding a bag of ____.

How do you actually do that?

When I had to verify my account ages back, I had to link my current bank account and now Paypal uses that as primary payment each time? Do you know how to set my credit card, (already set up), as my initial source?

How do you actually do that?

When I had to verify my account ages back, I had to link my current bank account and now Paypal uses that as primary payment each time? Do you know how to set my credit card, (already set up), as my initial source?

No it always trys to default to your Paypal account or if its empty your bank account, but if you CC is on file with them, you always just goto payment options on the review payment page and switch you primary payment to Credit Card, it will stay as you backup as well. So if for some reason it doesn't go through it won't default back to paypal. Then even if Paypal won't cover you your card does.

Back