HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not at all, but if it works for you, I'd rather wait til my new shots come tonight, I don't know if you caught, I left the bladed gauntlet at my office so I didn't quite do the quality of shots I will with the completed figure tonight.

Sure thing, I'll prob be sending the review in tomorrow, so if they're up I'll put a new link in, if not I'll just say to scroll on a few pages for more shots.
Cheers.

Bd Predator Ex and Elder Pred just shipped and will be here friday.I also have the Shock Trooper coming as well.Looks like I spent a nice chunk of my tax money.Going to be a good week for the 12"/:D

Even though the battle damaged mask was sort of the reason I paid a bit extra to get the figure from Sideshow, I decided that I'm never going to actually use it in preference to the regular mask, so I sold it on ebay. For $55. :google That was actually my BIN price and it sold within the first 12 hours or so to someone in Japan. I don't understand why anyone would pay that much, but I'm not complaining, since it nicely offsets the price of the figure.

It's a cool exclusive, but with the Preds I just care about them including items from the film, so I just got the regulard BD so someone that wanted the damaged mask could get it. I'm so glad it came with the bio mask, it's definitely an important part for a Predator.

So the exclusive comes with the battle damaged mask too

Does the regular still come with the original undamaged mask and the breath mask???

I gotta have a regular mask...

Yes, the regular version of the BD figure has everything the original figure came with, including the bio mask. That's the version I bought.

5.jpg

First, an attempt to recreat the battle roar from P1.

6.jpg

Then a few more now that he's fully armed. I can't believe no one ever mentioned, that i've seen, how his blades have a chrome look to them, looks fantastic and really metal instead of plastic.

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

is it pretty certain that this predator will have more accessories than a P1? ive been holding out for a P1 since i only want 1 but maulfans making it pretty hard. what to do, what to do... :banghead

Cheeez MF, they are freakin sweet pics, consider them 'linked'. I just came here after I saw the ones Edwint posted over on Medi-World, they are amazing too, go check'em out-
https://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f14.t12763|offset=50

Very cool, I haven't seen edwint post over here much in a long time, wonder how come. I may try something similar with the dreads to tuck them more. I think I'm going to do my roof lightning shot tonight now that I've gotten a few preliminary shots out.

Mine came yesterday. Haven't had time to put him together but took 5 minutes to look over the parts last night. Damn, his head is heavier than most of the full 12" figures I own LOL. I own Rocky, Rambo 1, Rambo 3, Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swann, Endoskeleton, Hicks, Ripley, and Apollo Creed from Hot Toys. And, I can honestly say, Predator 2 is only the 2nd figure that I didn't get that buyers remorse feeling of, "Damn, I paid XX dollars for this?" Don't get me wrong, all the figures are great, but it still hurts spending 100 to 130 on them. 90 for Hicks felt right back in the day. And, with the huge Alien skull and accessories, he feels worth 130 dollars.

Cheeez MF, they are freakin sweet pics, consider them 'linked'. I just came here after I saw the ones Edwint posted over on Medi-World, they are amazing too, go check'em out-
https://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f14.t12763|offset=50

That Edwint, he's such a poser. :monkey5:D

Back