'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette- SOLD OUT, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette

*snore*.........

Well sumed up, another Symbiote piece you may find on barnes n noble for 40% off 8 months from now.

More than likely ES will be high maybe 1250 or more. Limit 2 per customer has me thinking of a larger ES.

More than likly. I think this piece will depend on POs. But you know the PO scalpers/flippers will order 2, so thus the ES will get increased.

Re: 'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette up NOW, Link in 1st post

This was a great comic arc, I think it is a nice piece.

I prefer the Iron Spidey though, I think I am one of the few who really enjoyed Civil War. :monkey3

Boring Repaint IMO.............Pose look awkward without the the tentacles...weak.

This was a great comic arc, I think it is a nice piece.

I prefer the Iron Spidey though, I think I am one of the few who really enjoyed Civil War. :monkey3

It was good, until the end.

It looks like the suit will have more of a flat black finish, which would look phenomenal in my opinion. If not, I'm still VERY impressed.

Re: 'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette up NOW.

i think it looks kewl :eek:

The pose doesn't bother me as much as they not changing the eyes. It's the same mistake they did with the 1:1 bust.

Those are Iron Spidey eyes. Other than that it is pretty cool.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

i think its pretty bad ass, when i first woke up and saw it i thought for sure it would b a low es like the neg. and classic spidey pfs, but it wont b, but still to my liking, how could u pass up a spidey comiquette? :sick

The pose is a bit awkward, but I don't think it looks bad. It just looks like he's taking a running leap off the building or something. And the base is cool with the bits of the bad guys. If I were going to get one of these though it would have to be the Iron Spidey's exclusive base. I too liked Civil War and I think that base is a nice symbolic representation of it.

Looks great and I think I like it more than the Iron Spidey, might just have to cancel that one.

The pose doesn't bother me as much as they not changing the eyes. It's the same mistake they did with the 1:1 bust.

Those are Iron Spidey eyes. Other than that it is pretty cool.

Wrong.... This is the "Back in Black" which is based on the design of the Black Costuming after Aunt May's apparent 48th death....

ASM539_cov_col.jpg

The redesign took a lot from Iron Spidey including the general outline of the Spider itself. Those eyes are absolutely correct.

To point out...this is NOT Symbiote Spider-Man. This is Black Suited Spider-Man. The Symbiote was never part of this storyline and in reality with the narrower spider and stylized eyes, it does look different than what we could receive with the proper Symbiote Spidey.

Back