'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette- SOLD OUT, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette up NOW.

I'm wondering what the eventual es will be, it won't change my mind to get it, but I will order it from a different distributor if it's widely released.

I'm wondering what the eventual es will be, it won't change my mind to get it, but I will order it from a different distributor if it's widely released.

Same here...if ES is large I'll just save a few bucks and order elsewhere.

Going out on a limb here...

lets say 750 total es??

any wagers??

I like the black, but I'll stick to the Iron Spidey.
Sooo... basically Spidey wears this black costume, because he mourns his aunt? I'm not familiar with the 'Back in Black' story.

Yes, watch the ES... It wouldn't be the first time that SSC surprizes us with a lower ES, but I don't think they'll do it with this one. But IF, I'd say 500 or lower, otherwise no use.

That's a terrible best case scenario, let's call that the worst case scenario!!

:)

I like it.
.. for marketing reasons I wouldve released this one first and the Iron Spidey 2nd though ... :monkey1

If the ES is >1k they're dumb. Make it less than 750, or I will cancel.

LOL! Get ready to cancel bro. No way a statue of Spider-Man with no exclusive (one single edition run carries the whole thing) has less than 1500 units out there.

Prove me wrong Sideshow.

LOL! Get ready to cancel bro. No way a statue of Spider-Man with no exclusive (one single edition run carries the whole thing) has less than 1500 units out there.

Prove me wrong Sideshow.

i agree. this is easily going to have an ES over 1k. I have no problem with that..i really like it and plan to keep it for my personal collection. i sure have been seeing a lot of fuss lately on ES.

ordered mine and plan on keeping it. i'm not a fan of any of the PF variants so this is a keeper for me.

Don't really want one for what it is? Just want to flip it perhaps?

It's nice, I'd get one for myself, but Marvel is on the lowest rung of my collecting priorities. I don't have the luxury to pay that much for a piece that I can pick up cheap later on.

I definitely like it and want it for my collection, I just think that if they crank up the edition size I can get it for much cheaper on eBay after the market is flooded.

Well, we got 900 EX of the Planet Hulk diorama so we know how Sideshow feels about edition sizes: open it up and let the good times roll.

Flipping has slowed down significantly. Hell, people are staying away from flipping even for low edition items like that Creature SSE PF. "In Stock" item? nobody is rolling the dice on that one at 100 units. We all know how that would've been back in the good ol' days. :D

thanks sawyer and night! got on the wait list late too.

I don't see how the Iron Spidey outfit is superior to this, but congrats on the wait list conversion.:cool:
misinterpreted my response. Has nothing to do with Iron Spidey being superior. Just that since that turned into an order no extra cash to buy this even if I wanted to. Also, black suit spidey is nice, but I'm leaning towards pieces that bring on conversations when people come over and see my stuff. Iron Spidey is visually more interesting to me.

Back