'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette- SOLD OUT, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette up NOW.

So what you are saying is that the shot of getting a real Symbiote Spidey are zero and this will have to do.

Great.

I'm in two minds
I'm considering Pre-Ordering but the its just like a rip off of the Iron Spider Man Comiquette

I got one, I think it looks awesome. Especially next to the Iron Spidy Ex.:D

So what you are saying is that the shot of getting a real Symbiote Spidey are zero and this will have to do.

Great.

:lol Pretty much.

BlackWeb8Shot.gif

Looking at the proper symbiote, the spider was much wider, the eyemask was much wider and in fact he emoted with them and even the webbing patches were much larger than the Back in Black version:

300px-AmazingSpider-Man541.jpg

1/4 scale.

I don't think so, I think he's going to be in that wierd standard comiquette scale (which seems to be just under 1/4 scale).

He's listed at 16.5" tall. with the base and all, 1/4 scale would probably put him closer to 19" or so (even at the angle he's in).

Nice looking statue, but a pass for me. That pose just doesn't work for Spider-Man IMO.

Friggin' awesome...I am ALMOST tempted to get it...I really like it. I liked the Iron Spidey but wasn't too thrilled about getting something like that but this one is very impressive.

I have to pass though,I got other expenses :(

I don't think so, I think he's going to be in that wierd standard comiquette scale (which seems to be just under 1/4 scale).

He's listed at 16.5" tall. with the base and all, 1/4 scale would probably put him closer to 19" or so (even at the angle he's in).

Nice looking statue, but a pass for me. That pose just doesn't work for Spider-Man IMO.

Actually SSC already confirmed that Iron Spidey is 1/4 scale and this is just the same sculpt reworked. Also the product (Back in Black Spider-Man) is listed at 19.00" H

The base has a couple of inches of height before hitting his foot but he is also not standing straight up. Peter Parker is 5'10" which at 1/4 scale is 17.5" which at the angle he is in makes it just about right to be 1/4.

Ex Iron Spidey just turned into an order for me, so this is an easy pass.

I wasn't expecting this one at all. It's presenting a dilemma for me now though because I'm questioning which I like better...Iron Spidey or this one.

UGH!

Might have to go with this repaint just for fear of breakage of the Iron Spidey arms. Hmmm....

Actually SSC already confirmed that Iron Spidey is 1/4 scale and this is just the same sculpt reworked. Also the product (Back in Black Spider-Man) is listed at 19.00" H

The base has a couple of inches of height before hitting his foot but he is also not standing straight up. Peter Parker is 5'10" which at 1/4 scale is 17.5" which at the angle he is in makes it just about right to be 1/4.

Yeah, but they also said that the 1st Iron Man comiquette was 1/4 scale, yet he looks like a slightly smaller scale when displayed next to PF's.

For the back in black Spidey, the box is listed at 19" high, but not the actual statue. The statue is listed at 16.5"

This is copied directly from the product page:

License: Marvel
Product Type: Maquette
Product Size: 16.5" H (419.1mm) x 8.5" W (215.9mm) x 13.5" D (342.9mm)*
Product Weight: 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
Box Size: 19.00" H (482.6mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*

Hey, I really hope I'm wrong about this! I would love to see all the comiquettes done in true 1/4 scale. I might actually be tempted to buy some then!

That is true. I really hope that the product looks more 1/4 scale than the dimensions which have been wrong before.

I am VERY, VERY happy with this! I was not a fan of the Iron Spidey suit (although Civil War rocked) so this was a must for me. I am a bit fearful for the ES though

This one is gonna deliver no doubt. I knew the black costume would look good in polystone, and the base is cool. The Iron Spidey and Black Spidey are both cool statues and I'm definately gonna be happy with both....

While SSC has done the variant to death.....I would love to see a standard red/blue Spider-Man done like this as well to display them all together.

I like this one a lot better than the Iron Spiderman and I am sure they will use this sculpt for a red and blue eventually like Mike said...

Back