'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette- SOLD OUT, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'BACK IN BLACK' Spider-Man Comiquette up NOW.

LOL! Get ready to cancel bro. No way a statue of Spider-Man with no exclusive (one single edition run carries the whole thing) has less than 1500 units out there.

Prove me wrong Sideshow.

Why do they have to? This is a 2 per customer piece, and wasn't a suprise in-stock item; I wouldn't suspect anything low.

I like this piece, but it's not ex.. anyway, I've ordered it. ;)
It will be nice to have Iron-Spidey and Black Spidey placing together. :rock

I bet with you :) How about a statue? :)

I say at least 1,000....but I see it as 1250 just like the Stealth Iron Man ES.

I place my order already, but I'll probably cancel it and find it cheaper on Ebay once it floods it.

Whoever is planning to buy this and flip this, then I guarantee they'll lose money with eBay and Paypal expenses.

Going out on a limb here...

lets say 750 total es??

any wagers??

I'll guess 1500 edition size(like Thor vs Loki) and i'll say it will be around for a long time(like the Thir vs Loki).

Not impressed.....:monkey1

Very bland imo.... iron spidey atleast popped a lil cause of the paint think ill pass but its ok.

I personally prefer this outfit to the Iron Spidey. It fits Spider-Man more as far as his powers and the design has more history with the character.

The Iron-Spidey outfit was okay for what it was: something to show his alliance to Iron-Man during Civil War. The arms coming out of his back and the Scrooge McDuck things on his feet look ridiculous to me. The main reason I am getting the statue is because the exclusive fits my Avengers PF set up. Iron-Spidey Ex will be displayed between Cap and Classic IM.

Weird pose/eyes.. Basically a repaint.. They will be laughing at you goobers all the way to the bank with this one..

Weird pose/eyes.. Basically a repaint.. They will be laughing at you goobers all the way to the bank with this one..

That applies to many of the other shannanigans that Sideshow pulls like SSE PFs and faux bronze repaints that don't look as good as the originals.

I think the repaint/alterations on this piece were done well enough to give us something different. Saying that this "Back in Black" version came up short is basically saying that the Grey Hulk PF came up short. The changes on the Grey Hulk PF were even more lazy than on this one but everyone trips over themselves because of the low ES and because it's Hulk.

Yeah... :duh

wonder if they'll be using a smaller box in this case since you wont have the arms to worry about packaging ... ?

I would hope so although you would imagine the tentacles are removable on the ISM.

Knowing how Sideshow likes to be milking repainted sculpts, probably...

Back