Chris Howes' Sculptural Creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Lee Majors Bionic Man head sculpt I just completed.

Interested? PM or email me for details.

6.JPG

3.jpg

2.JPG

Hermoso trabajo!! Exellent job!! you are the best!!!:mexwave

Next do Fall Guy!

I'd love to see the William Devane/Tommy Lee Jones team-up from Rolling Thunder...

We can made a commision for Chris for the Punisher:War Zone like Ray Stevenson! I e-mail Chris Howes and he says he will, came on I need some people sign up and I do the rest!!:naughty

Who want to sign for a commision Punisher:War zone like Ray Stevenson?, please let me know:monkey5

Howdy!

We'll get a new thread going for him very shortly in the general section so more people will see it. Not everyone will be looking here. I'll send you an email about it later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks! :D

THANKS!!!:banana

Here is a Lee Majors Bionic Man head sculpt I just completed.

Interested? PM or email me for details.

6.JPG

3.jpg

2.JPG

AMAZING!

I think I own almost every single version of custom 1:6 Lee Majors heads out there & your sculpt just floored me!

You are the man!

AMAZING!

I think I own almost every single version of custom 1:6 Lee Majors heads out there & your sculpt just floored me!

You are the man!

Thank you! I'm glad you like him! I've made a few refinements since those photos and baked him to finalize. I think he looks better now. He's under rubber tonight, so the mold will be ready tomorrow evening for those who want a casting.

(Standard $35.00 + $5.00 shipping for unpainted, BTW)

On a very strange side note..... I have to laugh every time someone says "You the Man" to me..... The first time I recall hearing that phrase was when the pro wrestler, Ric Flair, said it to me as I handed over a sculpture of him I did for a company called Play by Play in front of a crowd at the international convention for the IAAPA (International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions) in Atlanta, GA in 1999 while Jim Davis, creator of cartoon cat, "Garfield", stood next to us looking bored as hell. I'm serious. :horror That's the same event at which I introduced my Austin Powers product that you can see on my website.

One of the more surreal moments of my life. Definitely about a 500 on the wierd-****-o meter. :D

So, let me say to you die, YOU THE MAN!!

AMAZING!

You are the man!

Chris, that is an outstanding job! Great sculpt brings back a lot of memories, Steve Austin was one of my first action figures growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back