Collection Intervention on Syfy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great example of SyFy biting the hand that once fed it. They actually hate their target demographic.

"Hey, let's do a show where we seek out people who collect sci-fi stuff and make them look bad! Look at this idiot with a house full of Stargate stuff! He looks like one of those Farscape freaks!"
"We made Stargate, sir. And Farscape. Fans consider them two of our be...."
"You're sh-tting me! I work for a network that made that crap!?! We need to fix that!"

:goodpost:

But you know who's perfectly normal? Guys with night-vision cameras who hunt ghosts.

hahahahaha.gif

I do like that the show is changing from selling selling selling to starting to help the collectors,

at least the Hanna Barbera guy and the Robot guy really didn't sell anything, that was awesome, she did help them take care of the collections or just appreciate them more, i Liked that,

Great job on the show Marlo! It's too bad how they decide to edit these things, I guess that's the way it goes. Overall I caught a great glimpse at your collection and your artwork and it is clear you are incredibly talented and have excellent taste! Despite the way they tried to edit the show, it is clear you are a true family man and a great person! What part of SoCal do you reside? I've been a San Diegan my whole life. Daygo for the win!! :)

Ryno

I do like that the show is changing from selling selling selling to starting to help the collectors,

at least the Hanna Barbera guy and the Robot guy really didn't sell anything, that was awesome, she did help them take care of the collections or just appreciate them more, i Liked that,

:goodpost: I 100% agree, I like that format much better.

Yeah its nice seeing someone get the help they need, hey maybe she could get me into Hot Toys warehouse so I can 'help' myself to some new upcoming releases :panic:

This show sucks balls except it showcases some very nice collections. That I like. I don't see dead rats, cats, people, buried under the collectibles like the 'hoarder' shows. :pfft:

Marlo I saw your show I thought you came across the best in the series so far and your collection is amazing. One thing I wanted to note is that if you are serious about going digtal drop the bamboo tablet set got you ASAP! Invest in a Cintiq, it's well worth the money and they just can't be beat, especially since you are more old school. I assume you are using Photoshop, but programs like Sketchbook Pro are great options as well, and try to find a good brush setting that works well for your style.

Either way, kill collection and I was seriously jealous of so many of your pieces!

Back