Customikey's Toys of Wonder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the success of these auctions!

:fireworks

Now you can put your sign away!!!

capt.dchg10104221907.brad_angelina_gift_dchg101.jpg

congrats! nice work and you deserve to reap the rewards.

I think you should make more Palpy's. You obvisouly had at least one more person out there willing to pay almost as much. ..... Lucas would do it :emperor

occulum said:
congrats! nice work and you deserve to reap the rewards.

I think you should make more Palpy's. You obvisouly had at least one more person out there willing to pay almost as much. ..... Lucas would do it :emperor

I have a commission! Crap. Now I have to go looking for the parts again....:emperor

Customikey said:
I have a commission! Crap. Now I have to go looking for the parts again....:emperor
Cool!
:chew
hopefully this will become a trend for you.

Customikey said:

For a Palpatine? If you find any good places for the "secret" boots and hands used for the lightining let me know. Those are the last things I need to pick up. I've got the Sideshow body, old Palps robe, and Sidious and lightning on their way. :emperor

Buttmunch said:
For a Palpatine? If you find any good places for the "secret" boots and hands used for the lightining let me know. Those are the last things I need to pick up. I've got the Sideshow body, old Palps robe, and Sidious and lightning on their way. :emperor

Sadly, I think I'll have to cannibalize a figure I already have for the boots and hands. Small price to pay, as I don't really display him anymore. The commission isn't quite what the ending bid was on Palpy, but close enough to make me happy. It'd've been easier if he'd asked for any of the others...

1st Ape head about finished.

Articulating Gammy went well, but I can't get the jaw-thing to work, so I'm just gluing it back shut. I'd never pose him with his mouth open, anyway. He's almost ready to paint!! Gammy is probably a "never sell," as I would never be able to repat the process for articulating him. Repaints yes, articulating, never ever again. A nightmare.

Your figure will be in the mail first thing in the morning, so get to work Mike! :lol :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

LOTRFan said:
Your figure will be in the mail first thing in the morning, so get to work Mike! :lol :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Will do. If anything, the commissioned one will be better than the original because I won't be trying to figure it out as I go.

I know the thread has become really pic-lite for the past few weeks. I promise to get some new stuff up soon.

I just thought y'all would like to know that the high bidder on Palpy, Ben, Qui and Obi received her enormous package :)lol ), and liked what she saw :)rotfl ).

She liked it so much, she wants more!! :maul

She bought them for her husband. Now THAT'S love! My wife makes me sell my toys to buy new ones. But she DID get me a sword, once. :D

LOTRFan said:

Gottim. Thanks! Before I cut him up, though..

sidiousugly9lv.jpg

"Happy Birthday, Grand Moff Taaarkin..."

Gammy is just about done. I only had ONE more paint app to do when I discovered that the bottle had dried up. So I have to go get more before he's done. Here's a reminder of what he used to look like...
gammy3co.jpg
I promise he looks better now.
Oh, God! What have I done??!
gammyparts6jo.jpg

Customikey said:
sidiousugly9lv.jpg

"Happy Birthday, Grand Moff Taaarkin..."
I want some whatever he's had :monkey1

Its obvious what accessory goes in that right hand.

Hey! I just got a turd in the mail that looks JUST like that!

I really can't believe they didn't give him anything under the big robe. He looks just so naked. Luckily I have Secret Recipe Removed. :D

Last edited:
Buttmunch said:
Hey! I just got a turd in the mail that looks JUST like that!

I really can't believe they didn't give him anything under the big robe. He looks just so naked. Luckily I have the other Palp's robes to fix that. :D

No! Part of my "Secret Recipe!!!" I'm melting! Melting!! Oh, what a world, what a world.....

Ooops! Edited now. Edit yours Mikey and it will once again be a secret (except for those with a good eye and still have pics from your auction)

Back