Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely a fantastic sculpt!!!
I'm so glad you are finally starting to share these and Pertwee couldn't be better. Please add me to your list and let me know when to pay.
Can't wait to seem more.

BillyB

Hmm I guess I might have to , it could be used for the Baker,Davidson,Baker, and ...Did Sylvester use it ??

I think McCoy only used the sonic screwdriver in the tv movie .....although i think he's used it in a few audio adventures.

Ive made loads of 1/6 scale sonics out of ALU tubing. Pertwees sonic was slightly different to the other usual looking sonics. In the Sea Devils Pertwees sonic has a Yellow band with black lines around the top section, the bullet section is also flat.

None of the other sonics have this.

If your sculpting Troughton you will have to make his sonic screwdriver too ;) (yes he did have his own version)

I'm actually willing to sell off some of my other pieces to make room for Barlow's stuff. I'd rather have a Pertwee than some of my Bonds, Ichi's, Snake Plissken, Mad Max etc

Why thank ya !!!
I am aiming to please ...slowly...but surely :)

" I will sell no sculpt....before its time " :cool:

Oh...and Ill just take that there Mad Max off your hands, to help make room :rolleyes:

Great job, Barlow. Now how about that Jerry Dandridge?:lol

Bah! That has it's own thread, Sammy! Don't sully our Doctor Who thread with your petty derailments! That's like drinking demon blood to boost your psychic powers, man! It's just wrong!!!!!!!! :rotfl

(never-mind the fact I seem to manage to bug Russ about the Tall Man EVERY thread... :))
-Rick

:lol

All are comin down the line . I tend to further the sculpts only when I am in the mood to work on that particular character. That way I don't force the sculpt and lessen the quality :gun

Back