Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw that at Comicon in a case :( didnt think it was very Pertwee :(

As I couldnt get ahold of the first set of classic Who's ( except for the Colin Baker, which I got signed in person :banana), I have decided that I will just have to be happy with 12 inch Who figures, and have to make em ma'self :rolleyes:

Re: Dr Who , Jon Pertwee a.k.a. "Venutian Karate Master" done :)

Bah! That has it's own thread, Sammy! Don't sully our Doctor Who thread with your petty derailments! That's like drinking demon blood to boost your psychic powers, man! It's just wrong!!!!!!!! :rotfl (never-mind the fact I seem to manage to bug Russ about the Tall Man EVERY thread... :)) -Rick
:rotfl :rotfl Leave me alone, BOOOOOY! ;)

I'd definately be interested in a pertwee head, the outfits for him would be easier than most doctors and I've been getting the dvd's of him from netflix lately.

My 3rd Doctor outfit

ebay926.jpg

Wow, thats cool !!!!!!!!
A great look for Mr " John Smith "

One of my fav coats of his :)

I'm debating doing Baker, but the scarf is hard to make/ find a subsitute for. I just finished the 9th and Rose.

heres a suggestgin on how to make a tom baker dr who scarf.... buy some baby size socks in the colors in toms scarf and sew the pieces together to make up the scarf

heres a suggestgin on how to make a tom baker dr who scarf.... buy some baby size socks in the colors in toms scarf and sew the pieces together to make up the scarf

Bit difficult as the colours are hard to source. If you want it to look authentic then its best to get the correct colours or get someone to make it for you. I asked an ebay seller called timelord knitwear to make both my season 12 and season 18 scarves. she is an expert regarding the correct colours and lengths

I will, I will !
All Doctors from Hartnell through the Sylvester end of the classic series will be made available :)

Back