Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into the Diorama line but I would bite if it Sideshow did release a Duel of the Fates diorama.

I think it would be cool if all three were on platforms with something lit up to represent those energy columns- and the thing was like 3ft high. Jst my thoughts...

You just lost serious dork points for asking this question :emperor

Oh no, I'm getting low on dork points. But I do have plenty of geek points to spare. :monkey1

Watched the podcast today, saw the image. I never claimed to be a HUGE SW fans, but I do like the Vs. dio's.

011008duel.jpg

The likeness is totally there, Maul's leg seems a bit wonky.

Definite preorder all the same -- it's the Reactor Room, by the looks of it.

011008duel.jpg

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

I am getting this, no matter the cost, and judging by the detail, should be about same size as Obi-Ani dio.

Now I wanna know the sculptor.

Looks really awesome, I need to see more before I am completely sold. It looks like it may be difficult to find a good angle to see all three. May need a rotating platform. :lol

And if I get this one I think I am going to have to go back and get the Ani vs. Obi one too.

quigon looks amazing.

I have one gripe from that pic. why is Maul not looking at his target when kicking him...?

You still don't have the Ani vs. Obi dio?

That's the best sculpt Sideshow has produced all year!

This one will have a hard time topping it, especially as it seems that everyone in the sculpt is looking their own separate way. A display nightmare breweth...

Hopefully the base will pull the whole thing together.

Looks really awesome, I need to see more before I am completely sold. It looks like it may be difficult to find a good angle to see all three. May need a rotating platform. :lol

And if I get this one I think I am going to have to go back and get the Ani vs. Obi one too.

It's soooo tempting.

From this angle, it looks like Maul isn't looking at Qui-Gon, but with his head tilted, it might look better from a more shelf friendly perspective. I'm actually ok with it if Maul is looking away, allows me to place this thing in a way that I have a clear shot at his awesome facial tats. I hope he's snarling and showing teeth too. Can't wait to see young Obi-Wan's face.

From this angle, it looks like Maul isn't looking at Qui-Gon, but with his head tilted, it might look better from a more shelf friendly perspective. I'm actually ok with it if Maul is looking away, allows me to place this thing in a way that I have a clear shot at his awesome facial tats. I hope he's snarling and showing teeth too. Can't wait to see young Obi-Wan's face.

I dont know....looks like they sculpted Maul to look like an amature who doesnt know how to throw a sidekick. i hope im proved wrong.

It just occured to me, didn't someone post about how people in these dioramas seem to be falling or something? Obi-Wan and Gandalf and now it looks like Qui-Gon too.

You still don't have the Ani vs. Obi dio?

No money and space make it a tight squeeze, so I passed, but now I'm rethinking it.

It's soooo tempting.

Hell yes it is.

Back