General Grievous PF Custom Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: General Grievous PF Custom Cape WIP

The stitching was done by a local seamstress using a sewing machine. I got her to put the wire all the way round mainly because of the delicate nature of the two shoulder pieces on the general....this allows the cape to hold some of its own weight.
Here is a quick pic of the inside of the cape...with measurements.

Finished Product (well, have to sew the clasp on, but that is easy). Enjoy
062.jpg

063.jpg

Wire added at the bottom to shape
064.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

The clasp; I am trying to combine a clasp with some sculpted clay to make something very similar to the actual clasp, but that is a WIP and not sure if we will do that for any extras made.
069.jpg

Last edited:

More pictures of the neck with the cape pulled up (I like mine pulled down to show the neck armor):
081.jpg

080.jpg

Shoulder armor covered (my favorite look)
092.jpg

So far, there are six people who have expressed interest in this. The price is $70 Shipped in the US and $80 International (remember, these are hand made and not produced in a Chinese factory).

She figures the turn around on each is about one week and she will only take payment for one at a time so that people don't get antsy for theirs and so that people know that she isn't pulling a Chris Howes douchescam. I will relate more information once she makes up her mind.

If you are interested, please send me a PM so that I can get a running list.

Zoid2323
Darth_Maul
Winter
Darth Pakiti
Westsidechino
Trebor
Bastilla

Last edited:

Just got the pics! Looks Great Jason !

:lol My wife sent you pics of your cape? I didn't even know; she sent it in the mail via Priority Mail International last night, when you get it please let me know and post pictures of it on your Grievous.

I will buddy !!! the only problem is that the attachments aren`t showed up properly,,,dunno what happened..

Here is my custom cape...would like to know what you guys think!!

The cape has wire all around the edges for easy positioning and is very similar to the sideshow one except it does'nt have the design on the back.

Y'all are doing great jobs on these capes. Great work! I hope to make one for mine someday soon.

Well the cape is awesome !!! Received it yesterday ...pics coming bro !!!

GrievousCape.jpg

GrievousCape02JPG.jpg

GrievousCape03JPG.jpg

GrievousCape04JPG.jpg

Last edited:

that looks great. i was planning on getting one from you but of course the statue turned up damaged so i'm sending it back and dont have a replacement lined up. i've bookmarked this thread though in case i get another one.

As per request from Darth Pakiti, here are pictures of Bastilla's cape with the emblem. Since my wife bought an actual plastic stencil, the quality of the emblem is much better than my original.
Picture034-1.jpg

Hi
Sent you a PM but you have answered my questions in this thread anyway.

I would be grateful to be added to the list to buy one and I can send payment when ever your ready.

Thank you.

Thanks mate, looking forward to it - just got to move up the list

Yesterday came to home the cape ask to kibishii. It really is spectacular, much better than I expected, it is really well done. I've never seen in person the original cape of the EX version of the PF of Grievous, but after seeing the cape made by the wife of kibishii not think it can be much difference between them. It's fantastic.

I recommend to all holders of a regular PF Grievous seize the opportunity to get this custom cape, can not disagree.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to kibishii, and his wife for the excellent work. The emblem is excellent :naughty. I'm really excited about their work.

Yesterday came to home the cape ask to kibishii. It really is spectacular, much better than I expected, it is really well done. I've never seen in person the original cape of the EX version of the PF of Grievous, but after seeing the cape made by the wife of kibishii not think it can be much difference between them. It's fantastic.

I recommend to all holders of a regular PF Grievous seize the opportunity to get this custom cape, can not disagree.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to kibishii, and his wife for the excellent work. The emblem is excellent :naughty. I'm really excited about their work.

dude you making me think of buying a GG just to get their cape :gun

I was really hoping you wouldn't abort doing this when you first started, glad to see you finished it through. It looks great.

Glad you got it Javier! I was a bit worried sending it to a really odd Spanish address. Using the plastic stencil and the mixed paint made a HUGE difference in quality of the symbol. If you get the chance, please post pictures. :D

The cape arrives fast and save, don´t problem with the address :naughty, Actually, my GG PF is boxed, so for the moment can´t take pictures os the statu with the cape. But when I can unboxed, I hope soon, don´t doubt that I will post some pics. Thanks.

The Grievous cape came today Jason, man this thing is awesome! I'll post some pics later but the first thing I did was throw the piece of crap cape I made right in the garbage. :monkey3 Thanks again and please thank your wife for me also she quite the seamstress. :D

The wife is caught up on all orders! Because of the amount of material needed, we will not start working on future cloaks until payment is received.

The cost of a cape is $70 SHIPPED in the US or $80 SHIPPED foreign and there is roughly a one week turn around.

I think that's MORE than a fair price for this. Great quality.... Looks fantastic! If I had a regular Grievous PF I'd get one for sure ;)

Back