General Grievous PF Custom Cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: General Grievous PF Custom Cape WIP

I don´t received yet, but immeditely arrived i tell us!

THANKS!!

Dany,

You should be getting it any day because it was mailed via USPS Priority Mail International on November 19th. It is Thanksgiving week here in the United States, so mail might be running a bit slow.

Received my General Grievous PF Custom Cape today!:joy:chew:chew:D

It's F*&%$NG AWESOME!!!!!

Here's a few quick pics:

DSC01531.JPG
DSC01510.JPG
DSC01507.JPG
DSC01495.JPG

DSC01500.JPG
DSC01539.JPG

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

And a few of his backside I snapped, while my daughter was watching Wow Wow Wubbzy :D:

DSC01533.JPG
DSC014991.JPG
DSC01506.JPG
DSC01505.JPG
DSC01498.JPG

Looks great. Colour me interested in getting one. :D

Dany,

You should be getting it any day because it was mailed via USPS Priority Mail International on November 19th. It is Thanksgiving week here in the United States, so mail might be running a bit slow.

Thanks for the information! I don´t received yet, but is normal, i think is necesary 2 or 3 weeks, when arrived, I tell you!

wow, great work man. that cape looks better than the original i think.

coodo's to your wife, she does great work.

Last edited:

DarthDennis's went out today. Anaragorn's is now WIP; last one...:lol my wife is taking a break from taking any new orders until after the new year.

I saw the USPS shipping notification earlier and based on the pictures of the finished product, I cannot wait to get it! If the pics don't do it justice as one poster described, I can't imagine how great it is in person.

Thanks in advance.

OMG! I just received this in the mail, opened it and just stood and stared at it for about 5 minutes. And that's BEFORE I put it on Grievous! The craftmanship on this is unbelievable and it looks perfect. I'll get it fitted to the General tonight and post a few pics. The pics truly haven't done this piece justice, you have to see it in person.

Thanks again, Kibishii!!!

Your wife's work is spectacular and I am happy that my Cape this in WIP
I am already waiting impatient to see the result of the Layer in my Grievous's statue
Greetings

A+ work definitely! I'm VERY impressed with mine! It does add a different dimension too Grievous.

OMG! I just received this in the mail, opened it and just stood and stared at it for about 5 minutes. And that's BEFORE I put it on Grievous! The craftmanship on this is unbelievable and it looks perfect. I'll get it fitted to the General tonight and post a few pics. The pics truly haven't done this piece justice, you have to see it in person.

Thanks again, Kibishii!!!

Here's a pic of the cape in place. To quote others in this thread, the pics don't do this justice. It is unbelievable quality!!! I'll post some photos of the rest of my collection in an appropriate thread (whenever I find it).

Dennis, thanks a ton for posting pictures and glad you are happy with it! :D Kind of sucks that she won't make me a new and improved one, but such is life.

Anaragorn's went out today and my wife did a happy dance :chew because she was finally caught up on all orders. :lol

I have had two other people contact me in regards to ordering a cape and I assure you that I haven't forgotten about you. She just wants to take a break on cape making until after Christmas.

Updated the list, Arangorn's went out today.

Running list of confirmed buyers:
1.) Darth_Maul (SHIPPED)
2.) Darth Pakiti (SHIPPED)
3.) Zoid2323 (SHIPPED)
4.) Zartanic (SHIPPED)
5.) Dany_Wan (SHIPPED)
6.) Lordquigon (SHIPPED)
7.) Darth Dennis (SHIPPED)
8.) Arangorn (SHIPPED)

I received the cape..IS PERFECT!!!! I´m very happy!!
Really many THANKS for your job!
I´ll try made photos!!

Dennis, thanks a ton for posting pictures and glad you are happy with it! :D Kind of sucks that she won't make me a new and improved one, but such is life.

Anaragorn's went out today and my wife did a happy dance :chew because she was finally caught up on all orders. :lol

I have had two other people contact me in regards to ordering a cape and I assure you that I haven't forgotten about you. She just wants to take a break on cape making until after Christmas.

Updated the list, Arangorn's went out today.

Running list of confirmed buyers:
1.) Darth_Maul (SHIPPED)
2.) Darth Pakiti (SHIPPED)
3.) Zoid2323 (SHIPPED)
4.) Zartanic (SHIPPED)
5.) Dany_Wan (SHIPPED)
6.) Lordquigon (SHIPPED)
7.) Darth Dennis (SHIPPED)
8.) Arangorn (SHIPPED)

¡Excellent news for me!:banana:banana...I am also very happy that my Cape already comes on the way to Spain.
Thank you for everything and it congratulates your wife for the fantastic work. I hope she can rest.
Greetings

Alright I got a General G reg on the way at a very good price now I need a CAPE. Put me down for a Cape for whenever you guys start back up. Cannot wait. Thanks!!!

I have already received the Cape!!!!
It is perfect and beautiful, your wife has made a great work.
I am very happy of having it for my Grievous.
Thank you for all.

Hi, guys!...I need help yet again!:banghead

Two weeks ago, I went crazy and bought another General Grievous PF off e-bay. It was listed as new and unopened so I took the chance of buying it. Fast forward to Friday, the package arrived but I didn't have the time to do anything with it. Well, I opened it yesterday and it turned out that the blasted thing is/was damaged....:(....The seller was honest about the listing, though(brown shipping box was beat up as hell but he failed to mention about how the tears were chewed by vermin in actuality. There's mouse dropping in the the shipping box. I know, ewwww!:sick)...Anyway, is there any chance I could get a partial refund for this?..I don't want to return it and the auction had no return policy. It was shipped uninsured(it wasn't offered) from Cal....so, any advice, guys!?

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...08200&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_5192wt_1167

IMG_4338.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4337.jpg

IMG_8640.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

Back