Hong Kong eBay sellers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
assault rabbit is exellent...well packed,fast shipping and very good prices....

Really ??
I'm having major problems with this guy at the moment,
I bought a HT Wolverine of him which I was assured would be here for Christmas if I paid extra for EMS shipping.
I bought Wolverine on 16th DEC, I waited up till gone 02:30 in ther morning cos of the time difference to make sure he got prompt payment,so he was effectivly paid at 10:30 Shanghai time on the 17th ,the item did not ship till the 17:30 Shanghai time on the 18th,now bearing in mind I paid for EMS shipping on this iem which is 3-5 days max,the item has still not officially entered the UK !!! on the tracking it shows left country of origin on the 19th Dec then nothing,
I've mailed the guy 3 times since and recieved NO REPLY,
Will keep you guys posted as to what transpires as I'm not very impressed with the guy at the moment,

Kindest regards
Tys

Last edited:
I bought my Wolvie from assultrabbit last week.......received it in 4 days. What you're experiencing would be no more than anyone else over Christmas...........mine was lucky to slip in before the post stopped (I've got a few things with tracking that haven't moved for a few days now).

Relax, it's Christmas. Everything goes slowly at Christmas. You'll be right bud! :D

I bought my Wolvie from assultrabbit last week.......received it in 4 days. What you're experiencing would be no more than anyone else over Christmas...........mine was lucky to slip in before the post stopped (I've got a few things with tracking that haven't moved for a few days now).

Relax, it's Christmas. Everything goes slowly at Christmas. You'll be right bud! :D

I'm fully aware that the post stops over Christmas :),what I'm annoyed about is the fact that I bought the item on the 16th Dec or very early morning on the 17th over in Shanghai,I was told that the item would reach me for Christmas if I paid the extra shipping for EMS which is 3-5 days maximum,this means that had the item been posted promptly ie on the 17th then in theory the item should have been with me on the 23rd,Our postal system in the UK delivers upto and including Christmas eve,

Yours took 4 days which is cool ,however don't forget you're a heck of a lot closer to Shanghai than I am LOL :p

I'm even more annoyed that the guy has ignored my mails 3 times,they have been polite and purely asking for an update on the item ie if he has a different tracking site I could use that would give me some more info other than 'left country of origin'

Kindest regards
Tys

Well, if you're using the EMS website, then that's the best one. Also, when they say 3-5 days, that's business days. If you bought on the 17th, and he posted on the 18th, the maximum number of days would put delivery at Christmas day. Then there's this weekend, and probably Monday for the boxing day public holiday (if you have it there), so it'll probably turn up on Tuesday.

I've also bought from HK_Apestore. Though, the shipping wasn't as fast as I'd hoped for (though, considering they're overseas, I guess they're pretty fast), I got what I wanted.

I always use ABC express but I have bought the odd thing off of goodshipped and its been perfect everytime.

:lecture Ditto. ABC are my primary source followed by Goodshipped. Leo parts out a lot of gear so he's good if your into figure bashing.
I used Assault Rabbit about 2 yrs ago to buy an ED209. Didnt have any problems at all, but his feedback has taken a hit over time so i stick with ABC. I've also used Studio Sunny. No major issues really but their comms suck ARSE.

Last edited:
Poor
Sunny Studio. Very slow shipping, poor comms.

Good
Goodshipped & Toysonline2002 . Good preorder prices and fast turn around when items in stock

Also
ABC Express. Good prices, packaging is the best I’ve ever seen but seems to get his stock much much much later than everyone else.

This thread is a great idea!
Has anyone purchased from kwanryan aka KingsToys Store?
I'm looking for some HT figures and this guy has great prices, also is rated as Top rated seller.
If someone could share some experience with this seller i thank a lot.

Poor
Sunny Studio. Very slow shipping, poor comms.

Good
Goodshipped & Toysonline2002 . Good preorder prices and fast turn around when items in stock

ABC Express. Good prices, packaging is the best I’ve ever seen but seems to get his stock much much much later than everyone else.

I couldn't agree more.

Really? I thought (and in my experience) ABC Express got their stock just as quickly as other HK sellers.

That was my experience. Pre-ordered my T-600 on announcement and received it about a month after other board members had got theirs from other HK dealers.

Just recieved my HT Wolvy this morning from Assultrabbit,

Apart from the shipping (which isn't the guys fault I admit for del time,however I STILL haven't had any more communication from him!!)

He's arrived absolutely perfect,and I mean PERFECT, the box hasn't a scratch,dent,knock on it anywhere,

He was bubblewrapped and came inside one of the strongest boxes I've ever seen !!! the cardboard has to be nearly half an inch thick !!!
So I can honestly recommend Assultrabbit,although I would suggest he picks up on the comms side of things LOL,

GOOD
Assultrabbit - Great packaging,would recommend Kai.
Goodshipped - Packaging could be a little better but never had a problem,superb comms,Leo's a good guy to deal with.
7toys7 - Bryan is great to deal with,good packaging,fast delivery for loose or boxed stuff.
BBICN - Again great for loose stuff,never had a prob.
ToysHome - pretty good for loose stuff,good fast shipping.
BAD
Sweetpig/SweetCastle - terrible packaging,no protection on product,poor comms.
Studiosunny - bought a powerloader once,it came wrapped in brown wrapping paper with polystyrene on the corners,miraculously it survived shipping intact,

Last edited:
He's arrived absolutely perfect,and I mean PERFECT, the box hasn't a scratch,dent,knock on it anywhere,

He was bubblewrapped and came inside one of the strongest boxes I've ever seen !!! the cardboard has to be nearly half an inch thick !!!

:lecture Same here bud!

assultrabbit FTW! :rock

This thread is a great idea!
Has anyone purchased from kwanryan aka KingsToys Store?
I'm looking for some HT figures and this guy has great prices, also is rated as Top rated seller.
If someone could share some experience with this seller i thank a lot.

Ive bought a few Hot toys items from them. Great communications and good prices. Shipping was fast too. No problem whatsoever

Good

Goodshipped: excellent guy. Really good communication. I had problems with my truetype when there was industrial action at Royal Mail and he tried his best to resolve the issue. The item was very late but it wasn't his fault. Also, when I ordered Wolverine for Christmas it didn't come out until the following week. He updated me and asked if I'd like a refund and kept me updated until it did come in stock. Shipping was unbelievably fast like three days from Hong Kong.

Assultrabbit: Not too much to say I've purchased a couple of things from him. Shipping was average and communication was good, even when I had a Connor with a damaged head he helped. Apart from not being able to spell assault he's fine.

Bad

I've had bad experiences on ebay but none from overseas.

Ive bought a few Hot toys items from them. Great communications and good prices. Shipping was fast too. No problem whatsoever
Thanks man!

Back