Hong Kong eBay sellers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...i was on the fence about buying the NOKIA GOD set from you...but i went ahead and pulled the trigger yesterday. Please pack it with care, im sure you will and i am very much looking forward to receiving this awesome piece from you!

Thank you.

Hi spectramr2, thanks for jumping the fence! I have free upgraded your packing to Goodshipped signature 3-layer packing ^^ Please sing the praise here (best with photos about the packing just some customers judged me on ....@@!) when you receive the parcel ! Thousand thx~

Leo

Hi spectramr2, thanks for jumping the fence! I have free upgraded your packing to Goodshipped signature 3-layer packing ^^ Please sing the praise here (best with photos about the packing just some customers judged me on ....@@!) when you receive the parcel ! Thousand thx~

Leo

I will definitely snap the pictures and post them on here when i receive it, thank you for taking the care in the packaging.

When I saw this thread, I was gonna post to highly recommend goodshipped and I'm surprised to see that you posted on this board.

I highly recommend you as you're my favorite ebay to go to. When I kitbashed my Hot toys gambit and needed a hot toys narrow true type, i asked to mail it with the speedy delivery. But still, since its from overseas, I was shocked to get the item in 5 days. Just wanted to thank you as I'm always happy doing business with you.

Wow!! All i have to say is that Leo came through in a big way! My Nokia Bruce Lee only took 5 days to get here in the US and packaging was like a tank!! Im sorry i couldnt get pics as i was too excited to rip through the packing and get to my figure!!

Anyone that has any doubts about his service should be relieved to know that his service and packing is 5 ***** all the way!!!

Thanks and you will definitely have a repeat customer in the future!!

bought over 200usd worth of stuff from studiosunny.... Never got em.... He shipped it again.... Didnt get it!.... I dont see him selling anymore on ebay.

couldn have seen this thread a better time , goodhipped it is for an enterbay terminator then, already got in touch with them

studio sunny was always shady. I won a DX joker on auction for well under retail before release. Once the figure was released and starting selling above retail, he promptly cancelled my order and said he didn't have any stock

He then relisted them at almost double the price. Guys like that need to be banned from ebay

Loonentoys,ABCExpress and Goodshipped dealt with them all and never had a problem.

Got my Mark VI from studiosunny, I guess he has another eBay store too, can't remember the name, something like chinapopbot. Worst packaged product ever! Looked at his feedback few days ago and people have given him negatives saying he's sending out envelopes to take care of tracking numbers! On the contrary, never had an issue with hk_apestore and assultrabbit.

Back