Hong Kong eBay sellers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hong Kong ebay sellers

I always use Loontentoys with my preorders (8 figures) on ebay. Not a single problem. He even got my Dx batman replaced for me when Hot toys where being a _____ about it. Packaging is like fortnox.

Others I have used is Sweetpig/Abcexpress/assultrabbit. Service was good but packing was not up to Loontentoys standards. One or two boxes had dings.

Just used hk_apestore for Hot toys Alice for the first time. Bought on the Wed 5th of Oct and its already bloody past though customs and should have on Monday. EMS shipping 4tw

For me living In N.Ireland the only way to buy hot toys is to use ebayers from China/HK.

I save £25-35 on most figures.

Could you elaborate on how HT was being "a _____ about it"? And does anybody else have warranty/replacement experience with HT themselves?

I wanted to know if my experience was an isolated one. I sent off an Iron Man mask for replacement, and they have had it for about a month now. They don't respond to inquiries about the warranty either.

I bought a mkv from Phoenix.hong.kong it has been shipped but the tracking no isn't recognised.Anybody used him before and who do the HK sellers generally use for postage?

I bought a mkv from Phoenix.hong.kong it has been shipped but the tracking no isn't recognised.Anybody used him before and who do the HK sellers generally use for postage?

Their tracking usually only works until the item leaves Hong Kong, after which it does nothing until you actually receive it.

I've used him before, took 30+ days for the item to arrive. I got a refund and ordered from sideshow, which arrived before his did, so I posted his back provided he paid for the shipping.

Could you elaborate on how HT was being "a _____ about it"? And does anybody else have warranty/replacement experience with HT themselves?

I wanted to know if my experience was an isolated one. I sent off an Iron Man mask for replacement, and they have had it for about a month now. They don't respond to inquiries about the warranty either.

They started to replace the bodies at the start but then dug their heels in when they seen how big the problem was.

Just recently purchased an item from.. sailormoon_cardyahoo.com.hk

Absolutely no problems with this seller. Fast shipping, excellent packaging and item was just as described, if not better.

Never buy from orgar-2009. I bought a Brothers Production Dirty Johhny figure from them. They shipped it in a plain manilla envelope with zero padding. Of course when it arrived the box was all beat to hell. To make it worse it looked like they swapped the head and body with another figure. They were all nicey nice in the emails but once I got a refund they blocked me from any future bidding like I did something wrong.

goodshipped but was months waiting for god figure, gueboi 11 is good ...do most of my buys with him descent packaging communications and will wright gift on package if asked

Never buy from orgar-2009. I bought a Brothers Production Dirty Johhny figure from them. They shipped it in a plain manilla envelope with zero padding. Of course when it arrived the box was all beat to hell. To make it worse it looked like they swapped the head and body with another figure. They were all nicey nice in the emails but once I got a refund they blocked me from any future bidding like I did something wrong.

I've bought many things from him and never had problems.

Of course I just buy loose 1/6 parts so there you go.:peace

My best experiences have been with Goodshipped. But I have used HK Apestore once and they were good too

H-KApestores the best of the bunch where Im concerned,instant replies to queries and lightning fast shipping.I think of him like a freind now!

I've used:

M.y.online (Fast, great packaging, can be steep prices though)
7toys7 (all good)
Goodshipped (Hmm, prone to error - he will make right but it happens too often, packaging still isn't great since this thread was started in 09 and people had the same complaint - but he's no scammer at least and does seem to be a toy enthusiast himself)

Just got my parcel(HT MK5) from phoenix.hong.kong, 11 days from purchase to delivery in the U.K. and a good price(£160 delivered)!Will be using them again for my next few figures!

I havent got anything from overseas on eBay in quite a while, i was gonna order a Revoltech figure, delivered to the UK.

Will i have to pay customs and duties like when i order from SSC?

Depends if it gets picked up by customs/Fedex,I didnt get anything this time although the package was marked up as a $20 action figure?I have been charged in the past though so its 50/50.

ABC Express!

Well packaged,good communication!

I'll buy again from them.

Hey guys quick question again :) Nearly all my Hottoys come from China but they have been shipped by EMS at extra cost.

Now with the increase in the price on figures standard postage is looking very tempting.

Anyone use just standard postage from china?

M.Y. Online gives Great service time after time for me and if I've asked him to sell a certain item, he will usually put it up and then notify me.
I really haven't had any "Bad" experiences with any of them and if I have an order that has gotten lost or overlooked they usually send it at no charge.
My rule of thumb is make sure they have plenty of feedback and actually check that feedback yourself and read some of the comments...especially if they had gotten a neutral or bad feedback. 9 times out of 10 its an eBay noob complaining just for the sake of complaining.
Cover your butt and use common sense and you'll be fine.

Here is my list of ebay sellers to share
1) m.y.online
2) 7toys7
3) goodshipped
4) laughinggor
5) mytoys_box (SG)
6) trans_form (SG)
7) legolasgreenleaftheelf (SG)

Have purchase from the above sellers, so far so good. Package is good and communication as well.

Back