HT Captain Dallas (mini review + pic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking the helmet off is quite hgard to do, be careful there. Also be careful of the shoulder pads and the straps when moving the arms up. You probably wont be able to take his feet off without leaving the pegs in the sockets either.

Cheers Nicky. Getting the helmet's on a bit of ^^^^^ as well! I've seriously got no space to display the figure but leaving it in the box is a not an option. Dammit, I wish they had packaged these more like the Dark Knight range.

Well Dallas arrived today and what a sculpt! Perfect. There's a bit of a bad paint job on the back of his bonce though, but I can live with that. My question is this: How hard is it to take this sucker apart once assembled? Because I'm running out of space and will probably store him in the box when not displayed. Also the rubber suit scares the beejaysus out of me 'cause it does seem rather fragile. :confused:

I sadly had to take mine appart for the time being, space issues like yourself, but both came appart fine (bit of swearing when taking the helmets off), but all perfectly doable.

Still waiting for mine, impatiently. Since I discovered these figures searching ebay in about February of this year, then found this message board, seems like a very long wait. I guess now I know I cannot wait the extra ship time from Cornerstore Comics, even if I am saving a bit on each figure. They have been holding my Dallas for three weeks waiting for Kane to arrive. Grrrr....

I just want them now, and it seems like every other forum member that ordered these figures has them in hand now.

:monkey2

My Dallas. More pics in the Kane thread.

FacehuggedheadandDallas001.jpg
FacehuggedheadandDallas002.jpg

FacehuggedheadandDallas004.jpg
FacehuggedheadandDallas005.jpg

FacehuggedheadandDallas021.jpg

Last edited:
It's probably how he wished he was kitted up in that air vent where the alien got him!!

everytime i see that dallas sculpt makes me wish that the kane sculpt would have turned out half as good. i wound up canceling kane because of that but seriously thinking of re-ordering him and just keeping the face hugger on him........decisions decisions......:banghead

everytime i see that dallas sculpt makes me wish that the kane sculpt would have turned out half as good. i wound up canceling kane because of that but seriously thinking of re-ordering him and just keeping the face hugger on him........decisions decisions......:banghead

Get him! They look great as a set, and now I cannot wait for Lambert and then Ripley, hopefully at the same time!

Got my two figures today, and I am stoked. They look so great!

:D

God's Balls!! I've just put Dallas together and the sodding lights on his backpack don't work. Any advice would be gratefully received?

Gods balls. :lol:lol:lol
Take the battery's in and out and press them down securely.
I haven't a had a problem so far so I'm not sure , I think someone should help you out alot more.
Good luck ! :rock

Gods balls. :lol:lol:lol
Take the battery's in and out and press them down securely.
I haven't a had a problem so far so I'm not sure , I think someone should help you out alot more.
Good luck ! :rock

Cheers mate. Getting that backup all the way off looks like it's going to be mighty tricky. Good job i've got small tweezers! :D

I love the Dallas figure; the detail on these are awesome. :D
Thankfully I didn't have the same problem with batteries but I might check on them to make sure they are okay.

I am really glad I purchased both Dallas and Kane. (I hope this is the correct place to post this.) I finally had some time off from work to customize my Dallas figure in a special way. I made the flashlight a...well...a flashlight.

I hope you like the pics.

Back