HT Captain Dallas (mini review + pic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't know what will happen, but there have been problems with figures like Takara's batman (also in a rubber suit) having the suit tear or otherwise deteriorate. It's hard to say.

This is the piece that got me started on the 1/6 scale figures. I have Dallas and Kane reserved and I also got Cannibal Jack a month ago. I don't think I will get a lot of figures, but I could not pass on these one. They are amazingly done.....

Dallas really snuck up on us, with all the Joker madness going on.

I fully expect to be blown away by this figure. I hope Dallas comes first, so I have some time to enjoy it solo. Then bring on Kane.

I'm not sure what else is expected in Sept, but I may have to cancel whatever it is to make room for this guy.

:banana...........20 day dallas notice as well........come on kane !!!!

Ditto on the Dallas notice. I'm really surprised that there's a delay with Kane. You'd figure that they would be in production pretty much simultaneously. Could it be due to licensing issues with the actor's resemblance on the sculpt?

Ditto on the Dallas notice. I'm really surprised that there's a delay with Kane. You'd figure that they would be in production pretty much simultaneously. Could it be due to licensing issues with the actor's resemblance on the sculpt?

Or maybe they're still working on that facehugger sculpt.

Anyway, it's nice to take a trip back to 1979 for awhile soon. This section has been "Predator land" for way too long.

can't wait for him to turn up....paid for him back in february :horror but do i open him up before Kane turns up...!! decisions decisions :banghead

with all the stuff thats coming out in the following months and all the goodies i have on preorder, i'm restricted to just get one of these guys, its tough deciding on which one to get so i need you guys opinion. if you had to get one which one would it be: dallas or kane? thanks!

with all the stuff thats coming out in the following months and all the goodies i have on preorder, i'm restricted to just get one of these guys, its tough deciding on which one to get so i need you guys opinion. if you had to get one which one would it be: dallas or kane? thanks!

KANE.

Facehugger...

Nuff said.

(I'm getting both, so I'm impartial)

Kane man! KANE! Like Wor-Gar said, facehugger ftw!

Back