HT Captain Dallas (mini review + pic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome and actually relieved it looks as good as this. Great scuplt with a wicked paint app.

Notice that the gun he has is almost the same as the Sideshow Exclusive Stormtrooper.

Did he actually have the Wayland Yutani logo in the movie, i always thought that was a Aliens addition and in Alien they where just the company.

According to IMDB, the name Weyland-Yutani does appear on one of the computer screens and on one of the cans that Kane drinks from, although it wasn't referred to by name. I don't think the logo was on the suit in the movie, though. I think someone in the original thread posted a shot of the actual screen-used backpack.

What amazes me is how little Alien has dated. Thirty years old next year and people still talk and talk about it.

The Dallas figure is just amazing. People say how much they want to see a figure of the Alien...which is fine, but there's been loads of Aliens, and this is the first of Dallas (apart from a cancelled 4 inch figure in '79 by Kenner). Really looking forward to seeing the Kane figure.

:chew

Very true. I want a Giger Alien too, of course, but the real excitement for me in this line is the possibility of getting the Nostromo crew after 30 years!

If not, I'm more than happy to get these two at least, just to have the classic Alien movie represent on the shelf.

ALIEN really is the little dark, gritty sci-fi movie that could.

If not, I'm more than happy to get these two at least, just to have the classic Alien movie represent on the shelf.

Well, I really hope we get the women's space suits to complete this spacesuit set, and of course a Giger Alien (as screen accurate as possible please Hot Toys).

and Jones...

:rolleyes:

What amazes me is how little Alien has dated. Thirty years old next year and people still talk and talk about it.

The Dallas figure is just amazing. People say how much they want to see a figure of the Alien...which is fine, but there's been loads of Aliens, and this is the first of Dallas (apart from a cancelled 4 inch figure in '79 by Kenner). Really looking forward to seeing the Kane figure.

:chew

Actually Aoshima did make 8 inch action figure Dallas and Kane in Nostromo suit a few years back.

aoshima2.jpg

Picture from aliencollection

WoW Thats one amazing figure! They turned out better than I thought. I sooo need to order me these guys!! Will you be getting Kane?

Great pictures and excellent review! - I'm SOLD!

Bri:monkey1

WoW Thats one amazing figure! They turned out better than I thought. I sooo need to order me these guys!! Will you be getting Kane?

Great pictures and excellent review! - I'm SOLD!

Bri:monkey1

Get at least one of these guys Bugz! :rock
They look awesome ! :rock

And its the movie that started it all ! :rock

Last edited:
Well, I really hope we get the women's space suits to complete this spacesuit set, and of course a Giger Alien (as screen accurate as possible please Hot Toys).

and Jones...

:rolleyes:

Sounds perfect to me...a Ripley figure in her undies with optional spacesuit and Jonesy in the catbox :naughty

Meaw!

Gun012.jpg

Oh, alsmost forgot.....
This is how the suit is constructed (for those that didn't know):

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2179.jpg

IMG_2182.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

Found the pix on EBAY.

Honestly, I would have thrown one of the canisters at the ALIEN to get its attention.
THEN I would have torched it.

Lambert would have moved after she felt the heat of my flamethrower. ;)

Such a nice figure. Would have gotten it if the suit wasn't made of PVC... very tempting though!

Such a nice figure. Would have gotten it if the suit wasn't made of PVC... very tempting though!

What kind of problems can I expect with the PVC? I'm only going to open these guys up, put them together in a simple standing pose, and display them behind glass. Will the PVC deteriorate? Thanks for the input...

:confused:

Back