HT Captain Dallas (mini review + pic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMP, could you confirm this for us?
Question:

Does the back of the backpack light up as shown in the proto pics?

Alien_Nostromo_Dallas_18.jpg

Yes, the back pack does light up like the sample picture. I just forgot to turn them on in my pictures. Don't worry......:)

Hey man nice review. I really like the box design. How did you get yours so early?

Hey man nice review. I really like the box design. How did you get yours so early?

Hot toys is a Hong Kong based company and they have a retail store which also serve as a show case of their protos and taking pre-orders. The first batch will be reserved for the pre-orders. I live in Hong Kong and pre-ordered from them , that why I got it on the very first day they came out. :naughty

Hot toys is a Hong Kong based company and they have a retail store which also serve as a show case of their protos and taking pre-orders. The first batch will be reserved for the pre-orders. I live in Hong Kong and pre-ordered from them , that why I got it on the very first day they came out. :naughty

God lord, man, get KANE too! :)

God lord, man, get KANE too! :)

I have pre-ordered Kane as well. The staff told me it should be coming out by the end of August. By the way on instruction sheet that comes with Dallas , it also shows Kane with a mustache . I hope it is just a paint on mustache. Well I guess HT would not go through all the trouble of remaking another head sculpt with mustache. :duh

Speaking of Kane's face hugged head , where does the headpiece go? He was wearing it before he was hugged , just like Dallas. Could not remember if Kane was still wearing the headpiece when his helmet was cut in half . May be it is one of those movie glitch .........:confused:

Yes, it does sort of disappear there somewhere.

Yep, good eyes Guys. When his helmet was lasered open, there was no headpiece. Also the visor was melted shut and was opaque, not open... but who wants a HT Kane where you can't see the FC through the visor?

So, no 30 day notice for this? Or did I miss it?

I think we're pretty close to that Batty, considering HT released Dallas to their HT Store Customers in HK. Sounds like Kane will be released by the end of the month, again to HK Store customers...

So, we can't be far behind.

Very cool review, and thanks for sharing!

The reused egg is a bit of a dissapointment though...I would have liked to have seen a better one.

Back