Ian1138's Custom Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool ! Always fancied bashing a G.I myself. never could find a decent body for one though .

Got a reply from Darren re the Anakin head. A mate wants one and I was hoping to have the pleasure of ( attempting to) paint one for him . I'll have to wait a little while longer.

Can't wait to see what you do next !

Heres one of my WIP Duros ive been putting together. There are 2 of them in the cantina and this one goes by the EU name Baniss Keeg, who wears mositure farmer style cloths. All the parts ive used from the parts bin, result!
I made the gunslinger belt using leather from a old wallet, which was really cool.

STA75333-1.jpg

Still trting to get me a white flightsuit, tried bleaching one over the weekend and that was a big fail.

Heres one of my WIP Duros ive been putting together. There are 2 of them in the cantina and this one goes by the EU name Baniss Keeg, who wears mositure farmer style cloths. All the parts ive used from the parts bin, result!
I made the gunslinger belt using leather from a old wallet, which was really cool.

STA75333-1.jpg

Still trting to get me a white flightsuit, tried bleaching one over the weekend and that was a big fail.

Result on the belt looks superb, infact result all over its a hit

Ive had a bit of a mare myself trying to bleach things, tried a Saturday toys suit jacket recently and it went tan not grey as I was hoping !

and the jacket was black to start with go figure !

Heres my 2 Duros, not being able to find a flightsuit that was white enough was a pain. Someone pointed out to me that i could use the spacesuit from the Planets of the Apes which i happned to have a couple of.
Duros in the white spacesuit goes by the EU name Ohwun De Maal and the one whos dressed like a mositure farmer Chachi De Maal.

Duros4.jpg

Duros2.jpg

Duros3.jpg

I can't even express how much I like those Duros figures... they are perfect looking and even being an obscure SW alien are still instantly recognizable! So awesome, I'm loving the custom figures you are turing out... really making some awesome figs!!!

So, did also sculpt the Duros hands? That's a whole different level of talent :rock

Buddy, I love dropping into your customs thread! There is always cool SW stuff to keep me happy. The Duros! Brilliant! What more can I say. You captured them perfectly. Can't wait to see what you have next up your sleve!!!

Cheers everyone!

Scuplted the hands myself galactiboy, took me a day to make those. Learnt alot about using scuplting when i made those, like patience.

Cheers OrbitingX.

Started scuplting T-head/Arcona today, think its the first aline you see in the cantina so i thought i should bash him
No idea what im going to do about the outfit. In the movie it was just a head on a stick, but i saw one in the Clone wars movie so im hunting for images hoping that i can copy that one. Also upgrading the hasbro Ponda Baba (polishing a turd lol!) So far all im using is the hasbro head, shirt and part of the gun.

STA75396.jpg

Repainted one a Darrens rescuplted Anakins, with sith eyes and very pale skin. Took a quick pics of him before he goes back in the box. Time for a display rotation so this ones off into the loft.

STA75445.jpg

This is all ive done for the last month, got a 360. So whay free time i now have spent playing gears or halo. Going to started some new scupts soon maybe another cantina alien and a prequel jedi.

Back