Ian1138's Custom Works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres one i wanted to try but doubt i ever display her. Used all the gear from the hasbro Aurra Sing with a sideshow buck and head. Not a big fan of the hands that came with the hasbro version so i went with the ones from the buck,she sometimes has normal hands in the comics so i guess this could be a eu aurra sing.
AurraSing2.jpg
AurraSing1.jpg

Latest basha an imperial officer, Chief Bast with the funky 70's sidesburns. This is the best i think i can do with the hasbro uniform.
ImperialOfficer3.jpg
ImperialOfficer2.jpg
ImperialOfficer1.jpg

The army so far, going to replace the AT-AT driver with a AT-ST driver if i can find the jumpsuit i want.
ImperialArmy.jpg

I love that AT-ST Driver. How did you make him?

The AT-AT driver is from marmit and a fantastic kit it is, all i didi to him was replace the marmit body with a dragon one.
Better pic:
AT-ATcommander2.jpg

New figure to the collection a Triad Toys Enforcer which was a bit of a dissapiontment. The head was not good, so i repainted it and tried to bring out the Bale likeness as best i could.
Then the coat did'nt fit, short sleeves. So i added the shirt which made him look chubby so i cut off the sleeves and selotaped them to the forarms to which really improved how it looked.
Has to do some resewing on the clasps for the collar as they were to tight, so i cut them off and but them in a better position so the collar looked right and tighten loose buttons on the coat.
Repainted the guns which were th coolest thing with this figure. All on a neo3 which is a really cool for posing.
Stopped using dullcote to protect my repainted head, now do what they do in the east and use satin finish which may the skin look slighty reflactive which looks really nice.
Got my own Grammaton Cleric Preston now, shame i could'nt add the feng head to this guy but there impossble to get now. If i do get one in the future i want to make an American Psycho figure.
EquilibriumBale1-1.jpg
EquilibriumBale5-1.jpg

EquilibriumBale2.jpg

EquilibriumBale4.jpg
EquilibriumBale3.jpg

Last edited:
ian ......all your stuff is fantastic.....i too am a huge marmit fan. have 3 sandies but really really want an at-at driver. nice work on the fett as well. im satisified with the medi version of fett but if i ever cross a marmit bf for the right price (ebay...:monkey4) i might have to bash him as well. at-st driver is cool and was actually thinking of doing a han solo version of this. may pm you in the future of the particulars of the at-st guy if i ever get a decent hs of harrison for cheap.

ian ......all your stuff is fantastic.....i too am a huge marmit fan. have 3 sandies but really really want an at-at driver. nice work on the fett as well. im satisified with the medi version of fett but if i ever cross a marmit bf for the right price (ebay...:monkey4) i might have to bash him as well. at-st driver is cool and was actually thinking of doing a han solo version of this. may pm you in the future of the particulars of the at-st guy if i ever get a decent hs of harrison for cheap.

Thanks Barryo, to do a AT-ST Han will be quite easy. A hasbro AT-ST outfit which has excellant gloves, boots, jumpsuit and helmet and a SS ESB Han maybe on a DiD body and some new googles. Never thought about doing this and cool idea that i might have the parts to try this in the future.
I'll do this for the 3rd custom challenge as it sounds like a cool bash and would fit into the new twist of an a exsiting character.

Thanks Barryo, to do a AT-ST Han will be quite easy. A hasbro AT-ST outfit which has excellant gloves, boots, jumpsuit and helmet and a SS ESB Han maybe on a DiD body and some new googles. Never thought about doing this and cool idea that i might have the parts to try this in the future.
I'll do this for the 3rd custom challenge as it sounds like a cool bash and would fit into the new twist of an a exsiting character.

sweet...........:rock

Barryo, already started the at-st han, its going to like really good i think.

Had a go at updating my ESB Han. Repainted the head which i think i'll lighten the hair again, new boots, changed belt buckle silver from gold and i filled in the hip area to stop the falling in look. Still on the lookout for a new black belt for around the waist but sofar good i think.
HanSolo2.jpg
HanSolo1.jpg

Barryo, already started the at-st han, its going to like really good i think.

Had a go at updating my ESB Han. Repainted the head which i think i'll lighten the hair again, new boots, changed belt buckle silver from gold and i filled in the hip area to stop the falling in look. Still on the lookout for a new black belt for around the waist but sofar good i think.
HanSolo2.jpg
HanSolo1.jpg

keep us posted bro...............you have some good ideas and direction for the han.

Been tinkering around with more of my sideshow figures and redo small thing about them to make them more accurate.
Got my Darren Obi Wan and Anakin Heads assembled onto the bodies, got the Obi Wan trouser tighten because to me they seemed way to baggie.
Repainted Mace Windu's eyes, i thought everything about it was great except the eyes were not right so i repainted them a darker brown. Now looks like one anrgy BMF.
Jedi.jpg

Repainted Bib Fortuna eyes to get rid of that super shooked look. This is one overlooked figure, never really realised how good he was if only his sleeves were longer.
BibFortuna1.jpg

now that is a great looking setup with the 3 figures... looks just like one of the promotional photos. I love it :rock (I'm glad the heads look ok... :) )

(Mace and Bib look great)

Cheers Mooncat and Darren i in awe of these 2 new heads, they look so freaking cool on the shelf.

Did some tweaking to some more figure lately.
Repainted the 10th doctor and reassmbled him onto a dragon body which i trimed down the chest to make him look thiner.
10thDocotr.jpg

Repainted the eyes on Legolas because all the pose i want to do with him look wrong when he looked straight on.
Legolas.jpg

Back