[Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( completed shirt pics in p.13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look's great i might look into getting that toys2 suit, i got this suit on my figure at the moment:)

104_1560.jpg

I did not want to cover up kato's amazing shirt with the jacket so i left it off and it will stay off.:)

Last edited:
just read in the bale thread, that kato is going to make the complete bruce wayne suit.
i'm sure it will be killer and jaw-dropping, but i'm also sure and sad, i won't be able to own one :(

but still, I'm a very proud owner of katos bruce shirt and tie. pics don't do it justice, but in-hand it is MIND-BLOWING! it makes even a cheap black suit to look quite good ;P

leo-suit.png

leo-suit2.png

leo-suit3.png

leo-suit4.png

I'm really really really in love with this. Many many thanks to you Kato for bringing us such a joy into this hobby. You're truly a legend :)

Looks awesome Arian!!

thanks buddy :)

can't wait to see in future all those pictures with the complete kato suit and adams bale head. i will be drooling over all pictures :D

this is really unbelievable work from kato, love the material he uses, how everything fits so smoothly and that fitting is just beautiful. i hated to put a jacket over that shirt :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back