[Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( completed shirt pics in p.13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
dk0058fd7.jpg

This is the new fabric (left collar ) I just purchase today , you may find that the strip pattern are bit more similar to the movie (there are 10 blue strips on the collar in the movie, and my new collar has 9)
CIMG2477.jpg

CIMG2480.jpg

CIMG2481.jpg

CIMG2482.jpg

CIMG2484.jpg

CIMG2485.jpg

CIMG2487.jpg

CIMG2486.jpg

CIMG2490.jpg

1. Shirt - USD120/pc , Tie - USD40.00/pc (registered Airmail fee is included )
2. Only accept paypal IN TERMS OF PERSONAL PAYMENT/GIFT , otherwise pls add an additional $6 per set for the Paypal handling charge. paypal address : [email protected])
4. Deposit : USD30 (either for one pc or one set) pls also use the terms PERSONAL PAYMENT/GIFT

5. Deadline for deposit : 1 / March ( It is because I hv some projects with people add their name on it but up to now I receive nothing from them. I am still keeping those leftover)

After 1/March, those people who want to order will need to pay the deposit for confirmation first.

Name list

(tie only)
1. Maglor full payment received RB235477965HK
2. carbo fation full payment receivedRB235477944HK

(for shirt and tie set) :
1. Neo full payment received RB262097680HK
2. Intothevoid full payment receivedRB262097662K
3. JeffTVRdfull payment receivedRB262097676HK
4. Devastator's balls full payment receivedRB262097659HK

5. Commtech full payment received RB262031445HK
6. ro926 full payment receivedRB262031459HK
7. Gruff Old Bear full payment received RB262031476HK
8.Hydeous full payment receivedRB262031493HK
9.Wofford29 full payment receivedRB262031428HK
10.Rockbottom full payment received RB262035019HK
11.eighthsamurai full payment receivedRB262031480HK
12.JKKS full payment receivedRB262031431HK
13.Lozric full payment received RB262035022HK
14.Navio full payment receivedRB262031462HK
15.Calcifer full payment receivedRB262032689HK

Pending :
16.irmoballen REMINDER : pls settle payment asap

Last edited:
Re: [Kato Work] 1/6 Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder

Holy cow, you're really doing this?

Holy cow, you're really doing this?

Pls kindly provide me 2 unpainted HS ...:wave... I need it for neck girth measurement.

I will send you the shirt + tie afterward

after seeing the collar, i just can imagine how mind-blowing the overall suit will look.

i guess i have to save every day some money now to buy this kato-suit. this will be my all-time grail if i can make the money for it.

collar is really beautiful my friend, can't wait to see more! :)

after seeing the collar, i just can imagine how mind-blowing the overall suit will look.

i guess i have to save every day some money now to buy this kato-suit. this will be my all-time grail if i can make the money for it.

collar is really beautiful my friend, can't wait to see more! :)

Only shirt and tie is available at this moment:wave

put me in for both!

I am in for shirt and tie!! Thank you Kato!! Hopefully we can make this a huge success, to pave the way for the suit too :)

Only shirt and tie is available at this moment:wave

that's great, that gives me room i guess to save money then and purchase step by step the other parts, if you're really going to do them.

So you know an estimated price for tie and shirt?

Okay this is cool. If its piece by piece, I can mabey afford this suit. Combined with Adam's sculpt, this will be the Bruce Wayne grail. Kato do you do payment plans or do you need all the payment up front? Im totally interested.

Okay this is cool. If its piece by piece, I can mabey afford this suit. Combined with Adam's sculpt, this will be the Bruce Wayne grail. Kato do you do payment plans or do you need all the payment up front? Im totally interested.

Deposit : USD30.00, you may make yr final decision after the shirt and tie are finished.

Deposit : USD30.00, you may make yr final decision after the shirt and tie are finished.

Thanks Kato!! I will actually pay half for the "shirt+tie" set later today for $65 when I get home (im on my iphone right now, browsing sucks:() I'll make the final payment when you set the required date. Thanks man and keep up the good work!!

Thanks Kato!! I will actually pay half for the "shirt+tie" set later today for $65 when I get home (im on my iphone right now, browsing sucks:() I'll make the final payment when you set the required date. Thanks man and keep up the good work!!

Pls wait until the sample are finished.:wave

Kato - put me on your list for both!

Definitely down for the tie! And can't wait to check out the shirt when it's finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back