[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx bunny. It's from witekite's kit that contains the syringe, the ID, and I think bags for body parts? It's been awhile since I got the kit.

Oooh, he looks superb! :D Have you a link to this website where you can get the kit that contains the syringe?

Don't want to hassle you Kato but just would like inform you of some strange marks I found on my second henley? ..I only noticed them recently as I removed the henley from the plastic for the first time to take some pics for my sales thread.

2011-11-19124252.jpg

As you can see there are dark little marks located just below his left shoulder, what are these and how did they get there?

I'm not gutted over it or anything but It will make it harder for me to sell, anyone else got similar marks on there Henley?

Don't want to hassle you Kato but just would like inform you of some strange marks I found on my second henley? ..I only noticed them recently as I removed the henley from the plastic for the first time to take some pics for my sales thread.

2011-11-19124252.jpg

As you can see there are dark little marks located just below his left shoulder, what are these and how did they get there?

I'm not gutted over it or anything but It will make it harder for me to sell, anyone else got similar marks on there Henley?

Hv you ever steam or wash it personally?

It should be the glue for the neck opening making, which is water soluble.

Try to put it into the a bottle of water overnight (never in wash machine) and let it dry naturally.

If the stain is still exist, pls send it to me for a new one.

Kato

Hv you ever steam or wash it personally?

It should be the glue for the neck opening making, which is water soluble.

Try to put it into the a bottle of water overnight (never in wash machine) and let it dry naturally.

If the stain is still exist, pls send it to me for a new one.

Kato

Thanks Kato I will do that!:duff

I think my Chopper Predator will have to be on hold for this......if they're still available.........are they still available???:pray::pray::pray:

Back