[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muscle body is the best IMO. I have mine on a Royce body and he looks great.

Other alternative would be the TT advanced body. But those seems to be harder to get nowadays, and with the release of TTM 19 muscle body, I think that would be the best option.

I have those on PO and am using the muscle body myself.

Other alternative would be the TT advanced body. But those seems to be harder to get nowadays, and with the release of TTM 19 muscle body, I think that would be the best option.

I have those on PO and am using the ruscle body myself.

The TTM 19 muscle body is the same thing as the royce/dastan/comedian bodies ..I won't be switching my dastan out for one but I certainly will pick up a few for future bashes.

The TTM 19 muscle body is the same thing as the royce/dastan/comedian bodies ..I won't be switching my dastan out for one but I certainly will pick up a few for future bashes.

Yeah, that's what I meant actually.

Those seems to be the ideal body to go, as far as proportion and seamless neck is concern.

But pose ability wise, I'd say advanced TT body.

The forearms give the Muscle Body another advantage too. Especially since Dexter wears his sleeves rolled up.

The forearms give the Muscle Body another advantage too. Especially since Dexter wears his sleeves rolled up.

Well the Advanced has sculpted forearms that look good, you would just have to get them painted, like I did, which shouldn't be THAT bad if you already have to get a head painted.

Yeah, when he's complete I will :hi5:

It's been fun building Dexter, looking forward to seeing yours complete.

I'm thinking of finally sending my head off for painting, I think I'm going to give it to dtanwt, might send him my Walter white sculpt to do first as I'm still iffy about the eye decal technique he uses and I think that would be the best sculpt to send him as the eyes will be covered by the shades anyway.

Muh WIP. Again many-many thx to Kato for some awesome tailoring!

TDDbRprcopy2.gif

Last edited:

Don't give me that rubbish!:slap ..fyi peeps when he originally posted the pic he did a very poor job of blurring the head, after telling him to remove the pic he edited the pic and blurred it further, and then has the nerve to reply to me with that gif?:dunno really dude?! no need to be a ******!:dunno

no need to be a ******!:dunno

That's what I can say to you, my friend.
If you think that in the prev version everything was clear - okay.
I repostd it only bcoz you tho it was not that much blurd. Even tho I disagree with this :)

UPD
Just don't lose your head with that rude respond to muh silly joke.

Last edited:
That's what I can say to you, my friend.
If you think that in the prev version everything was clear - okay.
I repostd it only bcoz you tho it was not that much blurd. Even tho I disagree with this :)

UPD
Just don't lose your head with that rude respond to muh silly joke.

Pm sent!:D

Back