[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
payment sent, mate)

Hi

Anyone who still want to buy the Dexter outfit, pls read p.1 carefully that you should pay under the terms "personal payment/gift" , otherwise pls add USD8.00/set for the paypal handling charges ( or USD4.2/pc for henley only ). Thx for kindly attention.

Kato

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

The apron is from the Brothers Productions Vigilante 'Charles' Box set, i never new where one could be found loose until a nice fellow on youtube gave me the link to this site.

collectablekitbash.co.uk/brothers_productions_-_vigilante_charles_-_apron.html

He looks great man!
And nice apron :)

_____
I totalllllly forgot to mention that had received my set back in June and still love it!
Unfortunately I have no free muscular bodies so so long it wears on advansed TT.
Many many thanks to Kato for the fact that he exists and sharing some parts of his awesome skills with us :rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2

It's growing moar and moar! :rock

Also gonna get painted head and body for mine this week.
Can't wait to dressed a decent muscle body with Kato's set and stuuf... :panic:

Last edited:
It's growing moar and moar! :rock

Gonna get painted head and body for mine this week

It is indeed! ..I actually have more gear to build a second figure, I'm thinking of recreating that look from the shipping yard when dex has the wire cutter ,I will use the one that Enterbay's Leon comes with.

Ohh what head and what painter?

It is indeed! ..I actually have more gear to build a second figure, I'm thinking of recreating that look from the shipping yard when dex has the wire cutter ,I will use the one that Enterbay's Leon comes with.

:lol I see many of Dex fans want to build at least two figures.
Wanna bash his "on the work" look next year. Something like this one

dexw.jpg

Ohh what head and what painter?
Painter is Valery from Maximus Studio.
Can't tell who's the sculptor... you know ;)

e
:lol I see many of Dex fans want to build at least two figures.
Wanna bash his "on the work" look next year. Something like this one

dexw.jpg

I'd love to bash that look, but It would have to be Kato gear all the way for me, but so far there has not been enough interest for Kato to take it on, It would be in our best interest really to give that thread a bump everyday.

Painter is Valery from Maximus Studio.
Can't tell who's the sculptor... you know ;)

I get'cha!:wink1:

Dexter has so much stuff, He really does feel like an endless custom there is always something to add to him!:lol

Screw the Daytime Clothing, that's easily bashed with some khaki pants and a button down shirt. I want a 1/6 green oversuit, sleeve covers, and apron.

Desk, PC, surgical stuff, body part...

dexll.jpg

Ideally I'd want the surgical gear, everything from his Knife set to his electric saw, face guard and full bodysuit and those puffy arm things would be awesome ..not sure where we are as regards the Betos bloodslide box!?:dunno

Back