[Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( completed shirt pics in p.13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Kato Work] 1/6 Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder

Hi Kato,

Please add me to the list for a set as well.

If you get more people for this order than for your previous orders (20+), will you decrease your price or are you keeping it at ~$130 per shirt?

I'm interested in the set. But are we gonna get the full suit later on, or is it just the shirt and tie for now with nothing planned out?

Reason I ask this is because I don't have TTL or Toys2 suit right now, and if all that we are getting the shirt and tie then I have reason to get this as I'm not gonna dress bruce with just shirt and tie :lol

Just a suggestion, can we get the 2nd option outfit perhaps? The burgandy polo and jeans outfit?

Put me down for the shirt and tie set Kato:)

Put me down also for both!

Thanks!

put me down for shirt and tie... holy crap.

If you get more people for this order than for your previous orders (20+), will you decrease your price or are you keeping it at ~$130 per shirt?

It is actualy $120/shirt already....:wave,

$130 is for shirt + tie

I'm interested in the set. But are we gonna get the full suit later on, or is it just the shirt and tie for now with nothing planned out?

Reason I ask this is because I don't have TTL or Toys2 suit right now, and if all that we are getting the shirt and tie then I have reason to get this as I'm not gonna dress bruce with just shirt and tie :lol

Just a suggestion, can we get the 2nd option outfit perhaps? The burgandy polo and jeans outfit?

I suggest you should save yr money for my future project. I am looking for the right fabric for the suit, most probably I need to make a stripe printing on the fabric.

Actually I am not going to make the brugandy polo as it is not possible to make the same as movie. This is not cut and sewn item as Dexter Hanley.

Kato for president.. I'm finally able to make THE ultimate Wayne. Thanks

-I'm not just saving my money, I'm saving pennies too haha

I suggest you should save yr money for my future project. I am looking for the right fabric for the suit, most probably I need to make a stripe printing on the fabric.

Actually I am not going to make the brugandy polo as it is not possible to make the same as movie. This is not cut and sewn item as Dexter Hanley.

ah ok thanks for the explanation, Kato.

Put me down for a set then, I'll send you full payment of $130USD .

thanks again bud :duff

Re: [Kato Work] 1/6 Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( Tie pics updated in p.1)

The tie looks gorgeous Kato!

Damn, you surely know how to knot a tie, Kato. That looks absolutely PERFECT! Especially in 1/6th scale!

Thought I should bring this up, any ideas on the shoes guys?

This is the new fabric (left collar ) I just purchase today , you may find that the strip pattern are bit more similar to the movie

CIMG2477.jpg]

Last edited:

Wow - just when i think it can't get better... it does.

The new pattern is a definate improvement, I can count about 9 blue lines in it, versus 6 in the old one. In the movie screenshot I see about 10. So a lot better scaled this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back