[Kato's Work]1/6- American Apparel Baby Thermal Henley + cargo pants

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Kato's Work] Dexter's Clothing Preorder

Is the royce the body of choice cause from the pics that kato have shown with the advance TT is making me into a believer.

I just want a body with a sculpted neck. And one that will fill out the shirt better....go for the TT if you're digging it

Maybe now the wife will understand why you've been watching Dexter all day?

is it me or does the bottom of the shirt look like its fraying?

The bottom of the shirt appears to have a serge edge. So no, it won't fray. Exposed serge edge is kinda contemporary, and from what we've seen of Kato's eye, probably screen accurate. I didn't know the type of machine Kato uses could do that. Real sergers have like nine threads going at once. Kato, have you got a serger we haven't seen in any pictures?

These are the boots I got: Newline WWII capped toe boots. First-class all the way with this one, guys!

Last edited:

I'm in for a full set, deposit coming your way! :yess:

i would so jump on this list if i can only get that head sculpt!! anybody selling one??;)

i would so jump on this list if i can only get that head sculpt!! anybody selling one??;)

I second this! but I will still most likely get this set because its just too good to miss.

Griff

Kato my man, they look awesome! Put me down for a complete set ;)

So awesome you did this Kato! Thank you

With Xeno's head and your clothes set this is going to be one sick looking Dex :yess:

please put me in the list for th full outfit!) TY

Last edited:

Got a long look at the 'kill outfit' on this week's episode. Kato, you have done something definitive here. This is going to be one great custom with Xenoviper's headsculpt.

Back