LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

The army is insane! Can't wait to see what else you have coming dude.

Awesomeness...just awesome :). Keep more coming my man!

:bow:bow:bow:bow

thats all I can do...

this guy and that other dark guy started it all for me.

haha jk josh!

Good to see you getting back on your feet Les! It can be a rough road, been down it as well. Sucks, no getting around it. It is good, damn good to step even a little bit away from it. I look forward to seeing you recover my friend. Heads and figures are but a trifle, one's health and happiness is the most important!

-Rex

H005.jpg

Good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an invasion!

"We are from France"

:D

He's back!

Those Hicks heads look AWESOME Les! I get a nice feeling knowing one of them is mine. :D I hope to receive it from you soon.

I'm so happy to see you back online with us here! We all really missed you. Welcome back my friend. :banana

I haven't ordered from you before but I love your work and hope to have orders with you in 2009! :D

I must get one of those Hicks heads when they are available again! :rock

Great to see you back on track and with a renewed spirit Les! :rock2 Here's to 2009 being the best year yet!! :duff

Great to see things looking better for you in 2009 Les!! Keep up the awesome, awesome work! :monkey5

:banana

Les you are fricking awesome!!! I am so excited and can't wait to receive mine. Cheers to the great year ahead

Dude! You must have nightmares about paint brushes!:lol

i love this guy...

les, been a crazy idiotic week. i never finished our convo about marine life. one of these days my life will stop being hectic and i'll be able to complete a thought. email coming soon to an internet near you. and those hicks? muy muy muy bien!

All hail the return of the figuremaster :rock

Bringing back the balance 2009 :clap :fest :duff

Wow! Thanks for the kind reception of this thread, guys! Look for more work posted in it soon. Been out all day and only just got back a while ago, so no shipping today. I hope to ship out some tomorrow, then more to do Fri through Sunday, then more ship outs. Lists of those shipped to will be posted in my second post of this thread. Look for that when I can.

You guys rock. Thanks so much. And yes, I see Hicks (for sure!) and Heath Joker and Bale and so many others in my sleep! :lol But it's a good thing!

More to come soon! :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back