LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: LES WALKER - All NEW Custom Works 2009

It's about time Les. I've been waiting like 2 F'n years for my Hicks head. Lazy ass. smh.

*remembers I never ordered anything*

:monkey3

um.. Welcome Back. :D

Just posted a tentative list of shipping schedule for the time being in POST THREE of this thread.

Note, I can not as of yet, reasonably overcome an entire year of delays by doing these many heads and figures in first come, first served order (as I took them back then) for now. The order is based solely on my ability to schedule SO MANY HEADS & FIGURES in an order so that I can produce them to maximum effect and maximum quality. Please be patient as I am diligently working towards an ideal type of first come, first served system, so that this kind of delay roster WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! Help me make this work for all.

Thanks all and look for pics and updates as I can post them! (It's been a long day!)

Les out! :rock

Last edited:

It's about time Les. I've been waiting like 2 F'n years for my Hicks head. Lazy ass. smh.

*remembers I never ordered anything*

:monkey3

um.. Welcome Back. :D

:monkey2 Well, come April, ORDER SOMETHING FROM ME! If not sooner! :D
Thanks bro! :rock

Great to hear about the Bale heads Les!!!

You are the man. All the best! :)

Great to hear about the Bale heads Les!!!

You are the man. All the best! :)

Thanks. All are accounted for I think.

The September announcement is a ways off. I will update as it gets closer when I can. Interesting guess there Kabukiman.

In and out today, after yesterday's all Mom all the time stuff, and today am prepping for the immenent arrival of my sister's brood, so in and out to get supplies for them and groceries, etc., but am packing heads today and tonight for some shipouts tomorrow.

Good news though! Lots happening! :banana DOing my best to keep everyone updated.
Posts tomorrow and thoughout the weekend!

Added (Superman interest) : Getting a lot of PMs regarding some upgrades on Superman heads. I will try to address this soon. Clark Kent heads also. He is in production sculptwise, and will be posted soon.
I may can move some of the existing unpainted Supes heads into the painted group, we will work that out person by person, offsite (email me!) but for those wishing full out custom figure upgrades from heads, that haven't already ordered one from me already, I can't. Not at this point. I am committed to those figure ones already, and my resources are low for more Superman figures. I am considering not making any more Superman figures in future already, so please understand. I wish I could supply 50 or more, but simply cannot. I am sorry. But, to those with existing orders for a figure, I will update those as soon as I can. THanks for your patience.

Thanks. All are accounted for I think.

The September announcement is a ways off. I will update as it gets closer when I can. Interesting guess there Kabukiman.

In and out today, after yesterday's all Mom all the time stuff, and today am prepping for the immenent arrival of my sister's brood, so in and out to get supplies for them and groceries, etc., but am packing heads today and tonight for some shipouts tomorrow.

Good news though! Lots happening! :banana DOing my best to keep everyone updated.
Posts tomorrow and thoughout the weekend!

Added (Superman interest) : Getting a lot of PMs regarding some upgrades on Superman heads. I will try to address this soon. Clark Kent heads also. He is in production sculptwise, and will be posted soon.
I may can move some of the existing unpainted Supes heads into the painted group, we will work that out person by person, offsite (email me!) but for those wishing full out custom figure upgrades from heads, that haven't already ordered one from me already, I can't. Not at this point. I am committed to those figure ones already, and my resources are low for more Superman figures. I am considering not making any more Superman figures in future already, so please understand. I wish I could supply 50 or more, but simply cannot. I am sorry. But, to those with existing orders for a figure, I will update those as soon as I can. THanks for your patience.

I sent you an e-mail Les about the Superman "upgrades" :confused: today. Please reply to me when you can. Thanks again! :D

you have no idea how long it has taken to find the parts I have now... :lol
Trust me , with only the pants left to do its close , time wasn't the problem , it was making sure it could all be found and done !. :chew...
With you on the case of the pants and Les on the head I have faith !. :D:banana

I want to see the new Joker paintjob.

:cool:

All members, please note the posted schedule in post number three, on the first page of this thread for my work schedule regarding all heads and figures.
It is there for your information and will change and correct as time and work permits and is completed.
Thanks,
Les

NEW 09 HEAD AND FIGURE INFO

PS: Sachiel, so do I! Coming soon buddy!

All members, please note the posted schedule in post number three, on the first page of this thread for my work schedule regarding all heads and figures.
It is there for your information and will change and correct as time and work permits and is completed.
Thanks,
Les

Wow...it sure is cool to see your whole year lined up! I can't wait to see your work this year! I hope everything improves with your family situation too! Hang in there Les! :wacky

It's good to see things are starting to improve and long may it continue!

Thanks,
Les

So..from what you said in the shipment post there Les, I may be getting my full figure Superman with the painted Christopher Reeve in time for my birthday? It is on April 3. Wow, what an incredible birthday present that would be! :D

Last edited:

It's great to have you back again Les! Looks like you've got things worked out for the better workload-wise. Really looking forward to seeing pics of those Alien and Pred figures you mentioned. Can't wait for SH Hicks to get here, too!

(I gotta get my computer fixed soon... I just hate missing out on all the fun stuff!)

Thanks guys. Got behind yesterday with shipping and paints, ( I did get more clearcoat flat ordered as well as some other supply paint! I am going through it!) as my sister's family was in town for a van delivery (yeah, they GAVE us a 2001 Toyota minivan! Get that!) and to visit Ma as her birthday is Monday. And of course today's Valentine's day too, so it was a busy 24 hours with them. My two nephews Joe 9 and Andrew 7, were in my shop room and were asking all about the heads and figures and couldn't get their heads around the idea that all the heads were each for different figures. It was funny. Anyway, they are gone and I am back to it.

What doesn't go today, which may not be much, will go monday on my way to give Ma her birthday present (a small DVD player for her nursing home room!).

NEWS & PICS TO COME!

Thank all and Happy Valentine's Day! :peace

(Hope you all enjoyed your Friday the 13th! )

Added: Hope I can do that for you JediMike! I will sure try! Hicks will be coming sooner though, regardless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back