1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Negative Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
After eight years behind the mask, an experienced Peter Parker who's more masterful at crime fighting takes to the streets of Marvel's New York to face Mister Negative, the ruthless gang leader considered as one of the most dangerous threats to ever sweep through the city.

Inspired by the action-packed video game Marvel's Spider-Man, Hot Toys is thrilled today to introduce the Marvel's Spider-Man 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Negative Suit) collectible figure as an Exclusive item only available in selected markets! Within the game's massive collection of suits, Spider-Man's Negative Suit brings in more movement within the shade, implying the Negative Energy through the suit itself, giving the eye-catching suit another level of detail.

The figure is carefully crafted based on the Negative Suit in the Marvel's Spider-Man video game, featuring a newly developed masked head sculpt with three pairs of interchangeable eye pieces; a specialized body with terrific range of movement; a monochromatic Spidey suit with a negative version of the games iconic white spider emblem, now black, on chest; matching interchangeable hands for different signature postures; Web-Shooters; a Spider-Drone; trip mines; web bombs; Vulture Jammer; a variety of web accessories; and a stylishly designed dynamic figure stand.

Add the special Marvel's Spider-Man figure to your wall-crawler collection today! He is ready to unleash a devastating wave of negative energy!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #MarvelsSpiderMan #SpiderMan #NegativeSuit #SpiderManPS4 #BeGreater

IMG_6350.JPGIMG_6349.JPGIMG_6348.JPGIMG_6347.JPGIMG_6346.JPGIMG_6345.JPGIMG_6344.JPGIMG_6343.JPGIMG_6342.JPGIMG_6341.JPGIMG_6340.JPGIMG_6339.JPG

Last edited:
Damn, nice looking suit. Looks like they will be doing lots of figures from the game.

I suppose it's a good time to sell my Raimi Spiderman, somebody must be looking for one right about now.

Just a recolor of the advanced suit in black and white. Not even any new accessories at that. Easy pass for me.

I never had the desire for every Iron Man suit and I feel the same way with Spider-Man. I already have the Advanced suit and Scarlet Spider. Both of which I really like.

If Hot Toys would produce the Classic suit, it would be a day one preorder for me as I always prefer the comic versions of characters.
Unfortunately they are probably saving that one for last so they can sell all of the other versions first.

HT went into full lazy mode again giving accessories from Advanced Suit to this. Not even care to repaint it properly, so enjoy red spider with black/white negative suit. Yuck.

Looks cool and all but......... Where the F@c$ sake is the Classic Spidey suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah:

I'm loving all these spidey figures. Fine by me if he's the new iron man for hot toys. This guy looks pretty cool even though I didn't really use this suit in the game.

In any case, I imagine this is part of the price of admission to seeing the release of iron spider, velocity, and any other suits people are waiting on

Mega pass. Not a fan of any of the video game suits besides maybe scarlet spider and I even cancelled my order for that.

This before Iron Spidey? Before 2099? Guess it was just too easy to do compared to those.

Nothing to get super excited about, but I like the way he came out. Might pick this up just to add some variety and break up that sea of red in my Spidey collection.

Back