1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Negative Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a HT exclusive so I'm not too bothered they're making it over the other figures. Easy cash grab since it's a really simple redesign.

Tnh I rather have spiderman be the new iron man than Iron man himself since Spiderman to me is a better character but these suit selections aren't doing it for me. What's next? That ugly cyborg suit?

I wonder who is buying these game figures.. PS4 gamers, or just Spidey fans in general?... I wouldn't have thought the market of Hot Toy collectors who are big fans of Insomniac Games Spiderman was big enough to warrant so many different suits.

I'm a gaming collector myself. In fact it was the (rather poor in hand) Sideshow Collectibles Nathan Drake sixth scale, and the (much more accurate) Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure that introduced me to Hot Toys.. But, even though I really enjoyed the game I'd never buy these, except for the Advanced Suit.. seeing as it is the Hero Suit of the game.

Cause spiderman toys sell very well everywhere. He is the most profitable superhero out of all of them

I wonder who is buying these game figures.. PS4 gamers, or just Spidey fans in general?... I wouldn't have thought the market of Hot Toy collectors who are big fans of Insomniac Games Spiderman was big enough to warrant so many different suits.

I'm a gaming collector myself. In fact it was the (rather poor in hand) Sideshow Collectibles Nathan Drake sixth scale, and the (much more accurate) Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure that introduced me to Hot Toys.. But, even though I really enjoyed the game I'd never buy these, except for the Advanced Suit.. seeing as it is the Hero Suit of the game.

I don?t play the game and I preordered the Negative Suit because it looks cool. I skipped the Advanced Suit. :)

I don?t play the game and I preordered the Negative Suit because it looks cool. I skipped the Advanced Suit. :)

The game was better than any of the movies. Only drawback were some of the silly side quests but those were optional. I really hope the sequel is a ps5 launch title but thats highly unlikely.

Decided to pre-order this as (already mentioned by someone else) it will contrast nicely to the sea of red (and blue) on the Spidey shelf.

Happy for them to keep knocking out the game figures but I do hope Spider-Verse is next on Hot Toy's Spidey list.

Tnh I rather have spiderman be the new iron man than Iron man himself since Spiderman to me is a better character but these suit selections aren't doing it for me. What's next? That ugly cyborg suit?

I'm actually digging that "ugly" cyborg suit...kinda reminds of 90s X-men suit...like the one Forge rocked.

It's cool but I don't have the same nostalgia for it from my comic book reading days so it is a pass.

It's cool but I think I'll have to pass. If the iron spider comes out next then I'll get that one though.

I really hope they make a future foundation suit though!

So is this a Sideshow exclusive in the U.S., or has Wor-Gar bought up everyone else's allotments? I was perusing the usual suspects (BBTS, PCZ, AE, Timewalker, etc.) and it was nowhere to be found.

So is this a Sideshow exclusive in the U.S., or has Wor-Gar bought up everyone else's allotments? I was perusing the usual suspects (BBTS, PCZ, AE, Timewalker, etc.) and it was nowhere to be found.

I'm pretty sure Hot Toys exclusives are default Sideshow exclusives. This does not seem like a mass release figure.

Back