1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Negative Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an awful figure, can't believe you wasted your money on that trash!!! Although can't think of a worse person for this to happen to!

I'm being "Negative"...get it??? :lol :dance

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Well played. What can I say, I've been making a lot of bad decisions lately. I'm even starting to question some recent friendships I've made. :lol

What an awful figure, can't believe you wasted your money on that trash!!! Although can't think of a worse person for this to happen to!

I'm being "Negative"...get it??? :lol :dance

Yeah I?m thinking of picking this one up. Why? Because displaying this with the regular advanced suit would be absolutely insane (oh man all the various poses and interactions you can pull off with them). Is this a cash grab? Most probably. Am i stupid for picking this up? Meh, perhaps. Doesn?t matter cos I still need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow this thread is dead. I guess no one bought him. How is the stitching on the material (eg. inside leg) ? I'm worried over time it will come loose.

wow this thread is dead. I guess no one bought him. How is the stitching on the material (eg. inside leg) ? I'm worried over time it will come loose.

Not true, as you can see a few post above, The Buffinator (who clearly has poor taste) chose to purchase this figure! :lol

The stitching is fine on mine. I did however reposition him so he's balanced with one leg through the waist clamp, as I was concerned about indentations on the suit.

Ignore gmoney. He's suffering from a severe case of NS Spidey envy. :lol It's an awesome figure.

The stitching is fine on mine. I did however reposition him so he's balanced with one leg through the waist clamp, as I was concerned about indentations on the suit.

Ignore gmoney. He's suffering from a severe case of NS Spidey envy. :lol It's an awesome figure.

Nope! What I hope HT makes next is the much more superior Future Foundation suit! :lol :duff

Most items I see with free shipping are items that have been available for order on SS for nearly a year or more. For instance, the Iron Man Mk 50 and the War Machine Mk. 4 has been available to order on SS for quite a while now. To me, this is SS's attempt to move inventory that isn't selling as fast as they'd like to.

Most items I see with free shipping are items that have been available for order on SS for nearly a year or more. For instance, the Iron Man Mk 50 and the War Machine Mk. 4 has been available to order on SS for quite a while now. To me, this is SS's attempt to move inventory that isn't selling as fast as they'd like to.

100% agree with you on that, it just feels like Negative Suit has been around longer than spider-punk who has free shipping already. I must be wrong though.

The Negative Suit Spider-Man was only widely available on SS since February, if I recall correctly. If SS still have plenty of stock of them by early Fall, then that will be the time I expect them to offer free shipping to get Negative Suit Spidey moving out of their warehouse.

The Negative Suit Spider-Man was only widely available on SS since February, if I recall correctly. If SS still have plenty of stock of them by early Fall, then that will be the time I expect them to offer free shipping to get Negative Suit Spidey moving out of their warehouse.

Awesome, thanks.

Trying To add another video game Spiderman to my collection I’ve already picked up Scarlet I can’t decide between this one the mark 4 (beautiful colors) one or maybe spider punk it’s basically between those, obviously I’ll be getting the classic and hopefully a webbed 2.0
but for now I’m trying to decide which one to get this suit looks really good inverted from the advanced suit.

Trying To add another video game Spiderman to my collection I’ve already picked up Scarlet I can’t decide between this one the mark 4 (beautiful colors) one or maybe spider punk it’s basically between those, obviously I’ll be getting the classic and hopefully a webbed 2.0
but for now I’m trying to decide which one to get this suit looks really good inverted from the advanced suit.

Out of those Id go MK4 personally. This suit is pretty cool in hand but its not all that spectacular especially if you have the advanced suit already. Spiderpunk is a fun figure but Id still get the MK4 over it.

Back