1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Negative Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Applied some rewards and finally pre-ordered for around $120 shipped. Watch this be the next variant sleeper like the Mk 47 :lol just kidding. I'll probably sell him off later on if they ever end up releasing the Future Foundation suit.

Applied some rewards and finally pre-ordered for around $120 shipped. Watch this be the next variant sleeper like the Mk 47 :lol just kidding. I'll probably sell him off later on if they ever end up releasing the Future Foundation suit.

I feel like everyone is waiting for the next Mk47, Yondu, or Shoretrooper lol.

Future Foundation suit is pretty much in the bag since it seems like HT is planning on doing all the VG suits...it's just a matter of when.

Future Foundation suit is pretty much in the bag since it seems like HT is planning on doing all the VG suits...it's just a matter of when.

Raimi 2.0??
45f334fef6dc4fddbec402aceabfb37c.jpg

Just lurking around with 0 Hot Toys.

Easy pass. Looks cool but not for the money.

Still waiting on 2099... :impatient:
Sadly I bet that is what the other spidermans will cost, except for the iron spider.... He will prob be much more expensive.
I love these spiderman suits, I just don't want to go to this rabbit hole. I'll stick to the MCU version... But is so tempting... I didn't get the advance suit but I thought the negative suit is amazing. But the price make me pass this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sorry I don't open my figures

Where's the fun in that? :slap

Here are a few quick shots. I'll be posing him with a few of my other black & white heroes/heroines (IM Mk 7 Stealth, IM Mk 7 Sub Zero, 10th Anniversary Cap and eventually White Widow). This being a repaint of the main PS4 suit doesn't make it any less awesome.

ns1.jpeg
ns2.jpeg
ns5.jpeg
ns7.jpeg
ns8.jpeg

Where's the fun in that? :slap

Here are a few quick shots. I'll be posing him with a few of my other black & white heroes/heroines (IM Mk 7 Stealth, IM Mk 7 Sub Zero, 10th Anniversary Cap and eventually White Widow). This being a repaint of the main PS4 suit doesn't make it any less awesome.

View attachment 480339
View attachment 480340
View attachment 480341
View attachment 480342
View attachment 480343

What an awful figure, can't believe you wasted your money on that trash!!! Although can't think of a worse person for this to happen to!

I'm being "Negative"...get it??? :lol :dance

Back