Mesa's 2009 SDCC picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1691Large.jpg

LOL!!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/y8Kyi0WNg40&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/y8Kyi0WNg40&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pre order damages (and prices FYI)

I asked "Melissa" to make everything exclusive, not sure if all of these have an exclusive option.

Venom Comiquette - $265
Ironman vs. Namor diorama - $325
Mystique AH Exclusive - $175
Scarlet Witch - $220

Not too terrible on the damage front, could be worse :lol

thanks for thinking about us and posting these...glad you're having fun at the Con. :rock

Thanks for the kind comments. Should have more pics tonight in a few hours. Still here and going back in one more time. My digital camera batteries are both dead know. :( I need to bring my charger tomorow and use during the panels. Hot lots, but wish I could take more pics.

How to get photos off iPhone (without email client setup)?

I did a much broader experience today.

alright, I'm finally back at the hotel room. So this has been my day.

Last night I was up to after 1:30 uploading round 1. Set my alarm for 7:30 AM and actually got up. Made it to in front of the con around 8:45, Finally parked around 9:15. Lucked out on an awesome parking trick I know of and will only tell the most trusted with this knowledge. Line for Hall H is ridiculoous already. Today was the twilight panel. Head straight for the floor, already have my badge from yesterday, and walk straight onto the floor, around 9:45. I guess they opened early today and I didn't have to mess around with registration. Pick up the GG Harris Dumbledore, which was basically the last thing I wanted on the list. GG booth was pretty dead with exception of the initialy ~40 customers. From there I just roamed.

Today was probably the best day I've had at a con because of everything I got to take in. I captured a lot of it on pics and some veideos that i'll share, but my camera batteries started both indicating low battery will still probably half of the day remaining. That sort of sucked, so caught some on iphone, but I still don't know how to get that stuff off yet.

Anyway, I'll be posting them here. This will probably take a little longer because I want to host larger pictures this time. If I don't reduced them first, and let photobucket do a reduction, ittakes forever on this connection. So that means a step in photoshop unless someone can recommend a good picture reducer (to ~1MB) file size.

I gotta say, the best thing I saw today was the "kick ass" panel at the end of the day. More on that later.

Give me a good hour, maybe two, to get something together.

I feel sort of lame because I had to bail on going out to dinner with some of the freaks, but after 10 or 11 hours of walking, I'm beat, need sleep, and tomorrow is the Freaks party.

Finally, that took a little bit of time. There will be some broken links until I clean them out. I assembly lined this process.

IMG_1777copy.jpg

IMG_1778copy.jpg

IMG_1779copy.jpg

IMG_1780copy.jpg

IMG_1781copy.jpg

IMG_1782copy.jpg

IMG_1783copy.jpg

IMG_1784copy.jpg

IMG_1785copy.jpg

Back