Mesa's 2009 SDCC picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Mesa's response when we first sees the 1:2 IM in the video. That was priceless....And the same thing I said. :lol

I like Mesa's response when we first sees the 1:2 IM in the video. That was priceless....And the same thing I said. :lol

Yep same here :lol

Man i wish i had the cash to get that thing but i don't oh well maybe my lotto numbers will come up tonight? :banana :D :D

My wife said that he looks very boring just standing there, not even his arm extended with palm open.

Of course she's going to say that because she doesn't want me to purchase but there's some truth to that.

Thanks again for the photos, Mesa! It's really good for those of us who can't go to see the sights of SDCC. Only thing we're missing is the smells. :lol

Going to use tomorrow to recuperate, so I should be able to load Friday, Saturday, and Sunday photos.

more pics :google

(I hope there are some nice Toynami Batwing interior pics and Batmobile pics with those :))

Okay, here are Friday's Pics.

Again, there will be some broken picture links because those were either deleted or numbering video, but I just created these links in excel; I'll get around to removing the bogus links sometime...

"
IMG_1982.jpg

"
"
IMG_1983.jpg

"

"
"
IMG_1986.jpg

"
"
IMG_1987.jpg