Mesa's 2009 SDCC picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1852copy.jpg

IMG_1853copy.jpg

IMG_1854copy.jpg

IMG_1855copy.jpg

IMG_1856copy.jpg

IMG_1857copy.jpg

IMG_1858copy.jpg

IMG_1859copy.jpg

IMG_1860copy.jpg

Great pics Mesa, thanks very much.

If you get a chance, then a couple nice high res, clear/sharp pics of the QMx Serenity replica ship would be fantastic.

PS. Using actions in Photoshop, you can batch process a whole folder of images based on recording what you did to just one of them.

Great pics Mesa, thanks very much.

If you get a chance, then a couple nice high res, clear/sharp pics of the QMx Serenity replica ship would be fantastic.

PS. Using actions in Photoshop, you can batch process a whole folder of images based on recording what you did to just one of them.

Sorry, no requests. If it looks cool, and i walk by it, it will get taken a photo of provided my bateries last.

I need to look into this photoshop batching thing further. I think I uploaded around 160-180 photos tonight, and on each one I put into photoshop, downgraded size to roughly 0.5 MB by doing a save as copy option... individually for each pic. :(

That's alright though, I like having this history of SDCC saved online.

You've covered a lot of ground dude!!
Nice of you to post it for the other freaks!
I've taken a few pics, but haven't had time to upload them...
See you at the Freaks party tomorrow!

I need to look into this photoshop batching thing further. I think I uploaded around 160-180 photos tonight, and on each one I put into photoshop, downgraded size to roughly 0.5 MB by doing a save as copy option... individually for each pic. :(

Which would be a jpg quality setting or like 6 or something.

You can so batch process that, along with say any levels adjustments or anything that maybe the same due to camera/location.

Then it would just process all pics as fast as it could load and re-save them. Walk away, have a coffee, come back and its all done.

Nice pics Mesa!!

Brighten up your monitors for this pic boys, i can see some camel toe action here. :lol

IMG_1942copy.jpg

Back