Official 12" Hot Toys Superman returns Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of my Boys...

Jukity George Reeves
Les Walker Christopher Reeve Tribute Fig w/ 1978 Mego Body and Outfit
HT Superman Returns

DSC01749.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics, pjam. All three look perfect together.

Here's a couple pics of my Supes. He's a little blurry without a flash.

Thanks Guys, Here are a few more of my Legacy Boys...

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01759-1.jpg

It's an honor and privilege to finally meet you Mr. Reeve.
Call me Chris...

ps Nice pics Batty!

Last edited:
WOAH!

Those pics actually put tears in my eyes bro! Seriously!
I appreciate pix like this so much. Thanks man.

Love the one where Reeve and Routh meet! You beat me to it!!!
SUPER shots PJAM! Super!

BTW, I know Jukity well. He's a super customizer and to see all of our works there together is a scream! Thanks man!

Figuremaster Les said:
WOAH!

Those pics actually put tears in my eyes bro! Seriously!
I appreciate pix like this so much. Thanks man.

Love the one where Reeve and Routh meet! You beat me to it!!!
SUPER shots PJAM! Super!

BTW, I know Jukity well. He's a super customizer and to see all of our works there together is a scream! Thanks man!

My pleasure Les, and my honor. Your CR Tribute figure is the best Sixth Scale Reeve ever made in the world, best sculpt by galaxies! I wish my flash could capture the face tones and suit colors better, they get washed out, both the Reeve and Reeves suits are a darker, richer blue, really beautiful (more like my avatar).

Anyways, go for it bro, take some shots, they can only be better than mine but what's most important to me is my boys are together, a dream for me! Steve did a great job with the George Reeves suit as well, it has a leather belt and brass buckle, the boots are suede wrapped, nicely done...

Btw, the suit on the HT Supes is simply spectacular, it is film accurate in every way, boots are crazy good too and I love this one of kind body HT made, they did their homework...

Last edited:
pjam said:
Here's one from the RS Board of HT SR and BB

196055777_22a336e25e.jpg

Very cool together.

Is there really some idea around town called "Batman VS. Superman"? What a lame ass idea. It would be much better to team them up. They could be a very amusing duo -- each with a very different world view. Move over, Murtaugh and Riggs!

Collector Freak said:
I just can't see how people prefer this Batman over Takara's.
For me it's mainly about the suit and cape. They just look vastly superior on the HT to me. If I were going to be playing with the figure I'd go with Takara for the greater range of articulation, but I want the one that will look best displayed on the shelf.

Wor-Gar said:
Very cool together.

Is there really some idea around town called "Batman VS. Superman"? What a lame ass idea. It would be much better to team them up. They could be a very amusing duo -- each with a very different world view. Move over, Murtaugh and Riggs!

I wouldn't bet on anything right now, especially if I was Brian Singer. His Comicon "announcement" ploy may backfire. Warners won't make any decisions on this property for some time but if I was running the studio I would do whatever necessary to ensure any sequel is properly handled.

It's unfortunate SR has suffered from two problems, actually three.

1) It is tainted with the "gay thing" kiss of death
2) Horrible Studio marketing campaign
3) Not enough action

Hard core male action fans are pretty pissed off right now and even though Singer stated he wanted to "Wrath of Khan" any Superman sequel I think it's too late for him and his baggage of writers and even Score Composer he brought in was sub par. WB is still reeling from the Schumacher "drag show" cratering of the Batman franchise and don't want to take any more risks (even though I loved SR) his sensibilities may not be right for any sequel.

No, WB will wait till after it plays out, after the DVD is released and although it will surpass 500 Million Worldwide WB can't be happy with the ROI...

I think they will hire some serious big time writer like Steve Zallian, go back to the comic book stories as Puzo did, find a super villain and new storyline, crank up the action for any sequel with little or no Donneresque references and with Spacey and Singer out, it will be completely different and refreshing.

Also note WB has Donner putting out his Director's cut for Superman 2 and including it with a new DVD package of the sequels. Warners will be watching these DVD sales very closely. I know some of the Execs @ WB and and have worked with some of the highest ranking ones and I can tell you Dick Donner is WB DNA, he is family. I wouldn't be surprised at all if one of WB's options is to have Donner actually direct a non-Donner sequel and maybe this next one. He is still a Master and WB trusts him to no end, it might actually work IMO.

Also WB is very happy with the Nolan Goyer team and won't stray from the success and tone of BB, so I don't see any teaming up of our superheroes.

Batty and I exchanged thoughts on this and wouldn't it be nice to see one of them save the other in a cameo scene. They will never be rivals though..

This could turn out to be a sleeper, I wouldn't count Singer out just yet.

theverse said:
This could turn out to be a sleeper, I wouldn't count Singer out just yet.

I'm not. I'm just speculating on what WB might be thinking right now. Legendary Pictures will have a lot of say too and these are Wall St. guys, not Hollywood people and I think they have heard just about all they want to hear at this point.

Very true, it's going to be interesting to see which way they go with this.............

300th post....................YES!!!!

Back