SDCC2010 Gentle Giant Pan's Labyrinth Exclusive Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think Sideshow will ever produce Pan's Labyrinth statues?

They made some amazing stuff with the HellBoy license, and you'd think Mr. Del Toro would've had them do Pan's Labyrinth too.:(

I guess there are reasons for these things not happening.:dunno

Like many here, I kick myself for passing up on the first one. I'll make sure to speedwalk (no running allowed!) over to GG on preview night. BTW, Does anyone know the prices on these?

Does anyone think Sideshow will ever produce Pan's Labyrinth statues?

They made some amazing stuff with the HellBoy license, and you'd think Mr. Del Toro would've had them do Pan's Labyrinth too.:(

I guess there are reasons for these things not happening.:dunno

I don't have the exact quotes in front of me, but it has been brought up before in Q & A as I recall and the answer was no. :monkey2

yess.gif

PansBusts.jpg

Congrats on the new busts Mack.:clap

Will Gentle Giant ever come out with Pan's Labyrinth statues that aren't SDCC exclusives? I'm thinking I won't be able to get these for a reasonable price either.:(

I got mine last night. GDT is signing the certificates of authenticity on Saturday. You need a ticket to get in. I managed to sweet talk the cashier for one.

That Faun is amazing. Pale man however, creeps me out. :lol

I still covet that copy of Pan's. :clap :hi5:

:hi5:

Check this out

https://cinephobic.forumfree.it/?t=48836376

It's a bunch of international special editions...
I'm after the Japanese, French and Spanish ones...
I've found a couple of sites for both the japanese and French ones,
but the Spanish one, I haven't been able to track down...

BTW, amazing pics dude!! :rock!

The busts are awesome. I had a great place in line to get them signed (only about 15 back). There were a couple of other freaks waiting; you could recognize them by the shirts from the party the night before. BTW, I heard that they sold out of them on Saturday.

Back