Sean's 1/6 Wampa project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wampa Factory is humming along... here's some Wampa feet...

feet.jpg

Sean

whoa.........those feet look damn good. nice detailing on them.

Ok, I have finished my first Wampa, but haven't taken pictures yet. So here are a few more "work in progress" shots until I take the completed shots. I also have a 2nd Wampa in the works now.

Shows the fur I am using:

wamp.jpg

The Wampa's head, with opening and closing mouth:
wampa_head.jpg

Shows scale (figure is some Dragon figure):
wampa_height.jpg

I embedded a sound device into the Wampa's side so when I push a button he roars- I used the actual Wampa sample from the Sounds of Star Wars book. It looks like it sticks out quite far here, but it doesn't at all. When his fur jacket is on you can't tell it's there at all - until he starts roaring:
wampa_sound.jpg

Sean

dude, that is insanely cool looking so far & some cool engineering to boot...........:clap

maybe you can post those bantha pictures as well................:pray:

This project is beginning to shape up. Excellent work. Although that base doll that's being used is nothing short of nightmare fuel.

That is freaking amazing! :rock

Now you need to add the "Wampa! Wampa!" yell from the old Kenner commercial. :lol

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg8k3lDOiD0[/ame]

The sound box addition is brilliant. This is looking really, really good so far. I never really considered getting a 1:6 Wampa before but I'd definitely buy something like this.

Back