Sean's 1/6 Wampa project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok here's crappy pictures of the nearly completed Wampa (still getting his hair applied, shown with Wampa #2 waiting in the wings for fur and a 12 inch figure for scale) and the mostly completed Wampa, with 12 inch figure for scale (click here for atmosphere- this Wampa has the sound device and makes this roar when you push a button):

wampa_wip.jpg

wampa2.jpg

Sean

that is ____ing epic......................totally ____ing epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!......

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Adding a sound device for the roar is an example of how to make something perfect even better!

Ok here's crappy pictures of the nearly completed Wampa (still getting his hair applied, shown with Wampa #2 waiting in the wings for fur and a 12 inch figure for scale) and the mostly completed Wampa, with 12 inch figure for scale (click here for atmosphere- this Wampa has the sound device and makes this roar when you push a button):

wampa_wip.jpg

wampa2.jpg

Sean

You really did a fantastic job on him. Great work!

Now make Chewie!!!! Looks fanfriggintastic! I would only suggest matting down the fur somehow to make him look....well...matted.

So a rabbit and a bear are taking a dump in the woods....
The bear looks down at the rabbit and asks, "Do you have problems with _____ sticking to your fur?"
The rabbit replies, "Well no."
So the bear picks up the rabbit and wipes his arse with him. :nana:

Now make Chewie!!!! Looks fanfriggintastic! I would only suggest matting down the fur somehow to make him look....well...matted.

Yeah, I just quickly posed him. He hasn't been to the salon yet.

Thanks everyone!
I was thinking about making a Chewie. Would not be very difficult, but I may wait to see is Sideshow ever gets around to it. The next thing I wanted to try was a Mighty Joe Young type figure using one of those 19 inch bodies I used for the Wampa - an original Mighty Joe Young, not the new version. Obviously it'd be underscale to really be a true 1/6 Mighty Joe Young, but still... a big gorilla would be cool nonetheless. We'll see.

Sean

agreed with all the sentiment above, balls to the wall kick ass job!

Back