Sean's 1/6 Wampa project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wampa2.jpg

Sean

Jesus, Sean -- that's OUTSTANDING!!!!

Face is cruel, hair looks great, mouth is amazing! Wicked ass custom!

Now I want one so bad. I can't imagine anyone topping that WAMPA. Ever!

Why another? (is it for me? :D)

Ha, well the plan was for anyone who wanted one. I made molds of the head, hands, and feet with the intent on making them available as "kits" for people who wanted to make their own Wampa. But the hand molds turned out to be a bit of trouble (thus too bothersome to mass produce hand sets) and the head requires a bunch of work (each tooth is cut and placed separately, for example). So the mass production of Wampa kits likely will not be happening unless I make new molds for various parts.

So that was why I had a second head- I had the mold and had casted two when I casted the first one. So rather than waste that 2nd casting I figured I make a second Wampa since I had fur left over too. :)

Sean

Last edited:
I can't believe I have yet to see this thread until today! Holy $h!t that's awesome.
Should it ever work out where you do get those parts cast,feel free to put me down for a set.

I remember when you started the bantha way back when.Do you have any finished pics?..would love to see them.

The cave is pretty damn sweet too.I can easily picture Luke hanging around in there.

Pretty sure I already put myself on that list WG; but sadly I don't think he's selling :lol

But, if you ever can work out a kit I'd definitely like a go at making one :rock :rock :rock

Back