Serang's OBG14 'Dragon Suit Man' FINAL. Black suit updated!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Serang's OBG14 'Dragon Suit Man' Project.

Truly hopes he does Prince next year....amazing work. I think Bob Marley might happen????

Holy crap, just came across this and it looks incredible! A Robert Plant to go alongside wouldn't hurt either.

Holy crap, just came across this and it looks incredible! A Robert Plant to go alongside wouldn't hurt either.

I just assumed that was a given. I had to go back and read the start to realize it wasn't a 2 pack being created here :rotfl

Development sample - Dragon suit man Jacket, White version.

It is a not finished clothing, just development sample, but almost done!
Will be coming end of next week.

549042_460523920655899_1879827795_n.jpg

Looks great Serang. It hadn't even occurred to me that in the sample pics you are using for the white suit version he is shirt less underneath the jacket and the jacket is open. Could pose a problem as will be very unsightly seeing the true type underneath exposed chest joints and all. Jimmy was/is a very slight guy so none of the bodies hot toys have done to date with the sculpted chest would be appropriate.

Do you have any plans for this or has it not progressed to that stage yet?

Luckily on the black suit version he's wear a black T underneath so the same problem will not be translated across.

Looks great Serang. It hadn't even occurred to me that in the sample pics you are using for the white suit version he is shirt less underneath the jacket and the jacket is open. Could pose a problem as will be very unsightly seeing the true type underneath exposed chest joints and all. Jimmy was/is a very slight guy so none of the bodies hot toys have done to date with the sculpted chest would be appropriate.

Do you have any plans for this or has it not progressed to that stage yet?

Luckily on the black suit version he's wear a black T underneath so the same problem will not be translated across.

Jimmy Page is a really slender guy.
I know and that is the source of trouble.
I thought make his body parts, but that will be too complicated way and very pricy.
When he wearing his guitar and scarf, that will be almost covered his body.

Jimmy Page is a really slender guy.
I know and that is the source of trouble.
I thought make his body parts, but that will be too complicated way and very pricy.
When he wearing his guitar and scarf, that will be almost covered his body.

Ok that's a real shame but I guess these things can't be helped. I for one would love to see you sculpt a chest plate to go over the front of the true type because tbh its going to stick out guitar or no guitar that its a standard true type underneath.

Could be a deal breaker for some and will certainly limit the number of poses that could be effectively achieved as most would show the chest joint.

530293_466581610050130_1721476811_n.jpg

148713_466581476716810_2006442118_n.jpg

Clothing almost done.
Jimmy Page will be coming next week!

The more I look at the pics the more I'm being drawn to the black dragon suit its just stunning.

That black dragon suit is to die for!!!! :thud:

This is coming at a really bad time lol preorder goes up in the next couple of days by all accounts. Only 2 weeks out from Christmas :gah:

not for nothing, but "serang" is thee best....his work does the talking....:clap

9456_478631695511788_1053213753_n.jpg

Jimmy Page white suit version coming next week.
Now I am listening 'Stairway to heaven'.

Back