SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea man!!! It was pretty much the same thing i was thinking kinda but its nice to have someone who agreed cause the sculptor didn't really think it needed but it definitely improved the sculpt.

Sorry for being a noob buddy but do you have more details on this Palpatine head please?

Thanks.

Sorry for being a noob buddy but do you have more details on this Palpatine head please?

Thanks.

He is a custom sculpt I commissioned. I will make him available for sale Unpainted sometime towards the end of the month.

Thanks for that buddy. Do you have a thread in the customs section?

I have a personal thread in the SW custom section. I do not have any dedicated interest thread for the sculpt as of yet. I have a bunch of new Sw sculpts an costume projects on the go im gonna offer them all in one thread to keep it simple sometime towards the end of the month early next month!

I do have a private list going for those that do not want to wait. I will offer them the minute i have them in hand for the eager beavers.

I have a personal thread in the SW custom section. I do not have any dedicated interest thread for the sculpt as of yet. I have a bunch of new Sw sculpts an costume projects on the go im gonna offer them all in one thread to keep it simple sometime towards the end of the month early next month!

I do have a private list going for those that do not want to wait. I will offer them the minute i have them in hand for the eager beavers.

Thanks for all the info buddy. I will keep my eye on your thread for any updates.

Cheers. :hi5:

Yea man!!! It was pretty much the same thing i was thinking kinda but its nice to have someone who agreed cause the sculptor didn't really think it needed but it definitely improved the sculpt.

Good to hear! Yeah, I understand if the sculptor isn't as OCD as we are, that it can be frustrating to sort of "describe" the things that are lacking.

He does look better though, did he change the eyebrows and lips? Or is it just a better angle the picture was taken at? :)

Here is a little tease for my Second version of the emperor and the original I will have two separate sculpts.

I am in! I love the Emperor and your adjustments have greatly improved the SS version. I can't wait!!

I got u stevey!!:yess: Just to credit the sculptor it is in fact a totally different sculpt from the ssc version.

A pic I snapped of my emperor, don't think I've posted it here. :) I have the exclusive, but the sculpt doesn't seem to suit the throne for some reason, imo.

A pic I snapped of my emperor, don't think I've posted it here. :) I have the exclusive, but the sculpt doesn't seem to suit the throne for some reason, imo.

Bravo. :clap

Yeah it sort of looks like he is taking a huge dump with the exclusive head on while he is sat on his throne. :lol

Back